Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those renewing their Season Ticket, look forward to this next season....... 16:32 - Mar 27 with 828 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

For those renewing their Season Ticket, look forward to this next season....... on 16:37 - Mar 27 with 804 viewsartsbossbeard

If combined with a couple of beers and a catch up with mates, then that's all good.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

For those renewing their Season Ticket, look forward to this next season....... on 16:50 - Mar 27 with 759 viewsclive_baker

If you don't want to renew your season ticket / get a season ticket / go to matches then don't. If you do, then do. Each to their own and all that. To be overly negative towards the whole thing and mock those that are still going you look a bit of a penis IMO.

Nobody can predict what'll happen next season with any degree of certainty. 6 months from now we could have a McCarthy team hacking it's way to 17th place in the Championship, or we could have a bright new manager playing some classy football with Webster, Dozzell, Bishop, Nydam, McGoldrick and co. I know which is more likely, but stranger things have happened.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

For those renewing their Season Ticket, look forward to this next season....... on 17:02 - Mar 27 with 710 viewsFixed_It

Groundsman OUT!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024