Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Tuesday - trains 20:57 - Mar 27 with 733 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poxy bus replacement from Colchester to Witham after the game Tuesday night.

Never before have I had a Tuesday game with bus replacements. Wtf are Greater Anglia doing?

Just went to book the train and saw that.

I'm seriously doubting if I wanna pay 25 quid for a bus replacement service. Would have to leave mine at 3 o clock too in the afternoon to get the cheap train from Liverpool Street. And then the bus replacement gets me home at half past midnight.

Who thought it was a good idea to start railworks 40 minutes before people need to leave for London on an Ipswich home game?

Idiots the lot of em.

Just had to rant.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:11 - Mar 27 with 690 viewsJakeITFC

Probably worth giving it a miss mate.
Next Tuesday - trains on 21:11 - Mar 27 with 693 viewsSteve_M

Arse, too much to expect two easy bits of travel in a week.

Can't you split the ticket Liverpool St - Manningtree and Manningtree - Ipswich so that you can go later than three? If you don't have a Young Person's Railcard then get definitely one.

Whether I go next Tuesday might depend on how good Saturday is and how busy work looks like being. We've managed that particular journey split quite well previously by stocking up in the bar on the 21:43.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:18 - Mar 27 with 683 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:11 - Mar 27 by Steve_M

Arse, too much to expect two easy bits of travel in a week.

Can't you split the ticket Liverpool St - Manningtree and Manningtree - Ipswich so that you can go later than three? If you don't have a Young Person's Railcard then get definitely one.

Whether I go next Tuesday might depend on how good Saturday is and how busy work looks like being. We've managed that particular journey split quite well previously by stocking up in the bar on the 21:43.

I have a 16-25 railcard. Saves me hundred every year.

I'm gonna give Tuesday a miss unless Saturday is sensational.

I just can't justify a 10 hour round trip (including match) for a HOME game. Absolutely crazy

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:22 - Mar 27 with 672 viewsSteve_M

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:18 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I have a 16-25 railcard. Saves me hundred every year.

I'm gonna give Tuesday a miss unless Saturday is sensational.

I just can't justify a 10 hour round trip (including match) for a HOME game. Absolutely crazy

You can definitely split the ticket and go later then, same as I can with a Gold card. Won't do a thing about the late finish but gives you a bit more flexibility.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:42 - Mar 27 with 643 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Next Tuesday - trains on 21:22 - Mar 27 by Steve_M

You can definitely split the ticket and go later then, same as I can with a Gold card. Won't do a thing about the late finish but gives you a bit more flexibility.

I'll have a look

Why greater Anglia couldn't have a think and decide to hold off an hour because there's a game is beyond me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024