Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side 09:41 - Apr 3 with 914 viewscarlisleaway

Tomorrows game against Wigan is a must win game and we as fans have to get behind the team even if we go a goal down. We support the badge not the management and will still be here when they have gone. Come on you know it makes sense.
Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 10:08 - Apr 3 with 873 viewsArnieM

Well said Sir.

This. thread needs to be made a sticky please Phil.

WE have our job to do Tues night. It's about THE CLUB not Evans, not MM .

We should TRY and raise the roof and KEEP singing. It would gain momentum amongst the fans and lift the team.

C'mon lads let's do our bit .

COYBS

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 10:39 - Apr 3 with 837 viewsparkinshair

As much as I agree with you if we go a goal down it won't happpen.
I feel the relationship between the club and supporters as it stands is beyond repair under the current regime and watching Staurday's performance after a two week break which consisted of festering over another poor performance and a price increase has only fanned the flames. Playing the much maligned Douglas felt like another two fingers being raised by McCarthy.
If we go a goal down toxic will be a mild way of summing it up.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 10:43]

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 11:10 - Apr 3 with 795 viewsMJallday

if we loose tommorow it will be properly mental

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 11:37 - Apr 3 with 767 viewsPinewoodblue

You are right of course but Mick will only twist the knife with his post match comments. Something along the lines " See we can do it with the crowds backing"

If there is one thing Mick likes it is a good old fashion "I am right"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 13:13 - Apr 3 with 715 viewscarlisleaway

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 11:37 - Apr 3 by Pinewoodblue

You are right of course but Mick will only twist the knife with his post match comments. Something along the lines " See we can do it with the crowds backing"

If there is one thing Mick likes it is a good old fashion "I am right"

We have to ignore that Dinosaur, the club is bigger than him........do we want Ist Division football next season
Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 14:26 - Apr 3 with 673 viewsWickets

Very True let's not forget we love this club and still will when this lot have gone.
Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 645 viewsjpring89

If we win this we stay up i think its as simple as that. Then Mick can set up for draws i feel if we sit back and play for a point wigan will nick it as they literally have to go for wins now. An early goal for us would be ideal and hopefully the fans can get behind the team whatever.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Time to put McCarthy and Evans to one side on 15:00 - Apr 3 with 639 viewsmaccyd9

Great sentiment but I'm so hacked off with it all, probably the best thing I can do in terms of support is not to go.

So I'm not.....and I won't miss a second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024