Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. 06:19 - Apr 30 with 1626 viewsBenters

I only did Brentford away.

The season before without a season ticket i believe i managed 12 games.

What season did i give my 'lucky scarf' away after the QPR game that must have been 2 seasons ago,i remember coming out of QPR patting a Police horse and it was dark(the day not the horse)

I saw Broggs ,Admiral and Taximan in the toilets .

Im confused.

[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 6:27]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 06:30 - Apr 30 with 1594 viewsNewcyBlue

How lucky was the lucky scarf Benters?

Brogs, Admiral, and Taximan in the toilets sounds like the start of a joke or a horrible, horrible, TWTD sex tape....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:03 - Apr 30 with 1548 viewsbrogansnose

No. You appeared out of nowhere with the master builder and proceeded to rub your hands all over my head which had been handling horse dung. You may even have been having a horse dropping throwing competition ? Anyway, I stunk of horses for the rest of the day, and night cos Madam B made me have a shower when I got home.

I sort of remember you muntering on about giving your scarf away at half time when I went to the toilet. Apart from the football, which only started for us 10 minutes from the end, I had a good day drinking in Notting Hill, before and after.
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:29 - Apr 30 with 1507 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 06:30 - Apr 30 by NewcyBlue

How lucky was the lucky scarf Benters?

Brogs, Admiral, and Taximan in the toilets sounds like the start of a joke or a horrible, horrible, TWTD sex tape....

Not very lucky if i remember Newcy and that last part does sound wrong !

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:32 - Apr 30 with 1500 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:03 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

No. You appeared out of nowhere with the master builder and proceeded to rub your hands all over my head which had been handling horse dung. You may even have been having a horse dropping throwing competition ? Anyway, I stunk of horses for the rest of the day, and night cos Madam B made me have a shower when I got home.

I sort of remember you muntering on about giving your scarf away at half time when I went to the toilet. Apart from the football, which only started for us 10 minutes from the end, I had a good day drinking in Notting Hill, before and after.

Blimey i had forgot about that horse poo,i wanted to take some home for my roses,but the master bulder made me throw it away .

So that game was only 2 seasons ago ? It seems like yonks to me !

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:40 - Apr 30 with 1480 viewsEastTownBlue

Must have been early last year Benters as QPR were in the Premier League the season before.
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:45 - Apr 30 with 1463 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:40 - Apr 30 by EastTownBlue

Must have been early last year Benters as QPR were in the Premier League the season before.

It just seems like a age away now to me .

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:48 - Apr 30 with 1451 viewsEastTownBlue

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:45 - Apr 30 by Benters

It just seems like a age away now to me .

If it is an age away for you, for regular attenders it seems further away.
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:55 - Apr 30 with 1429 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:48 - Apr 30 by EastTownBlue

If it is an age away for you, for regular attenders it seems further away.

Yes you are right.

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:23 - Apr 30 with 1360 viewsbrogansnose

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 07:32 - Apr 30 by Benters

Blimey i had forgot about that horse poo,i wanted to take some home for my roses,but the master bulder made me throw it away .

So that game was only 2 seasons ago ? It seems like yonks to me !

I'm trying to recall what season it was when we came out of Millwall looking up at the night sky and you pointing up at planes going ' that one's going to Dhubai and that one is going to Berlin.' We must have looked like a couple of hippies off our nut after doing mushrooms.
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:53 - Apr 30 with 1307 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:23 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

I'm trying to recall what season it was when we came out of Millwall looking up at the night sky and you pointing up at planes going ' that one's going to Dhubai and that one is going to Berlin.' We must have looked like a couple of hippies off our nut after doing mushrooms.

Coming in from Dhubai and Berlin for the record...

Thats when you came and met me in the Barrowboy wasnt it ?

Play off season wasnt it ?

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:55 - Apr 30 with 1298 viewstaximan

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:53 - Apr 30 by Benters

barrowboy is lovely on an away day
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:57 - Apr 30 with 1294 viewsbrogansnose

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:53 - Apr 30 by Benters

Yep, we were the last two out of the Barrowboy. Also the one when you nearly went over the edge of the upper tier to land on the Townies below.

Must have been playoff season . We won 3-1. I think.
Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:58 - Apr 30 with 1283 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:55 - Apr 30 by taximan

barrowboy is lovely on an away day

Yeah i like it ba .

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 1273 viewsBenters

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:57 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

Yep, we were the last two out of the Barrowboy. Also the one when you nearly went over the edge of the upper tier to land on the Townies below.

Must have been playoff season . We won 3-1. I think.

Thats the one it was bloody freezing !

Gentlybentley

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 1271 viewstaximan

Well thats the first season in 30 i havent been to PR. on 08:58 - Apr 30 by Benters

Yeah i like it ba .

hoping millwall get promoted via the play offs !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024