Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 swifts screeching over Aldeburgh this afternoon ! 19:24 - May 5 with 1259 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's that time of year again Gerrard. Fantastic !
There's at least one in Cambridge too.....bottom of the 2 live feeds....which I watched far too much of last year !
http://www.viridis.net/animals/swift-video.html

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

3 swifts screeching over Aldeburgh this afternoon ! on 20:14 - May 5 with 1223 viewsgerard1947

Really looking forward to seeing and hearing them. I usually see my first swift over the Old West river, that's my evening walk. I reckon it will be a couple of weeks until they appear. They fly so many miles in a day so the odd one might turn up anywhere.

I'm seeing swallows every day but there seems a real shortage of house martins this year. What I did see yesterday was a turtle dove, the first one for a couple of years.
[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:16]
3 swifts screeching over Aldeburgh this afternoon ! on 20:29 - May 5 with 1203 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

3 swifts screeching over Aldeburgh this afternoon ! on 20:14 - May 5 by gerard1947

Really looking forward to seeing and hearing them. I usually see my first swift over the Old West river, that's my evening walk. I reckon it will be a couple of weeks until they appear. They fly so many miles in a day so the odd one might turn up anywhere.

I'm seeing swallows every day but there seems a real shortage of house martins this year. What I did see yesterday was a turtle dove, the first one for a couple of years.
[Post edited 5 May 2017 20:16]

Was thinking the same about house martins.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

3 swifts screeching over Aldeburgh this afternoon ! on 23:05 - May 5 with 1163 viewsNewcyBlue

Those little Suzuki's are fairly nippy....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024