Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets worse than it sounds 11:05 - May 12 with 1457 viewskizaitfc

The current decrease is basically renewals

If loyal fans aren't renewing whose going to purchase a new one, especially at the inflated non-early bird prices

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 11:25 - May 12 with 1368 viewsartsbossbeard

Order, order!

The Right Honourable Gentleman has used the term "loyal" when we all know he means "fair weather".

*sits down to rousing cheers from the backbench*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 11:35 - May 12 with 1297 viewskizaitfc

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 11:25 - May 12 by artsbossbeard

Order, order!

The Right Honourable Gentleman has used the term "loyal" when we all know he means "fair weather".

Any fan that had a ST and went to more than 5 games I would class as loyal or stupid, sometimes the two are closer than you think haha

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 11:40 - May 12 with 1265 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 12:11 - May 12 with 1170 viewsBenters

Season tickets worse than it sounds on 11:25 - May 12 by artsbossbeard

Order, order!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024