Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary 22:11 - May 14 with 2093 viewsRyorry

Well done to all who helped to expose the truth, incl BlueLagos.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 22:24 - May 14 with 2076 viewsbluelagos

I had a drink with Dan Gordon last year, very nice bloke. He invited me to join him when we played Wednesday, but I politely declined.

The documentary is basically Phil Scraton's book. The real stars are those who talked about their experiences on camera.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 07:25 - May 15 with 1965 viewsbluelagos

Dan Gordon speaking afterwards.

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:33 - May 15 with 1878 viewsRyorry

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 07:25 - May 15 by bluelagos

Unfortunately the clip won't play, Lagos, "error" message.

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:40 - May 15 with 1858 viewsRyorry

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 07:25 - May 15 by bluelagos

Found these instead

Please don't upvote me for this, stick them onto BlueLagos instead if you were going to.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/phil-scraton-moved-tears-picking-13034481

http://www.bafta.org/media-centre/transcripts/winners-acceptance-speech-single-d (text transcript of Dan Gordon's acceptance speech).

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:59 - May 15 with 1841 viewsbluelagos

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:40 - May 15 by Ryorry

Found these instead

Please don't upvote me for this, stick them onto BlueLagos instead if you were going to.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/phil-scraton-moved-tears-picking-13034481

http://www.bafta.org/media-centre/transcripts/winners-acceptance-speech-single-d (text transcript of Dan Gordon's acceptance speech).

Not worried by up votes Ryorry. Far more satisfying knowing how much some people are seemingly choking on their years of vitriol aimed at innocent people :-)

We await the charges that will surely follow. Of concern re the cover up, only 8 files are with the CPS which suggests most of the corrupt/dishonest SYP (and their co-opted friends / relatives) will get away with their lies as far as criminal prosecutions go.

Head of the IPCC has stated on record that only those with "controlling minds" have been treated as (potentially) criminal and thus 100s of dishonest SYP have effectively been given immunity from prosecution. Same probably with the WMP officer who changed my statement.

The cover up has been shown up as lies, but it seems putting all those responsible for it on trial, is too much for the British establishment.

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:07 - May 15 with 1830 viewsRyorry

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:59 - May 15 by bluelagos

Not worried by up votes Ryorry. Far more satisfying knowing how much some people are seemingly choking on their years of vitriol aimed at innocent people :-)

We await the charges that will surely follow. Of concern re the cover up, only 8 files are with the CPS which suggests most of the corrupt/dishonest SYP (and their co-opted friends / relatives) will get away with their lies as far as criminal prosecutions go.

Head of the IPCC has stated on record that only those with "controlling minds" have been treated as (potentially) criminal and thus 100s of dishonest SYP have effectively been given immunity from prosecution. Same probably with the WMP officer who changed my statement.

The cover up has been shown up as lies, but it seems putting all those responsible for it on trial, is too much for the British establishment.

I know. Shameful re SYP. We need AC12 on their cases!! (hope Line Of Duty jokey reference not inappropriate, apols in advance if so).

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:10 - May 15 with 1826 viewsbluejake78

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 11:40 - May 15 by Ryorry

Found these instead

You both get an uppy.
'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:16 - May 15 with 1811 viewsbluelagos

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:07 - May 15 by Ryorry

I know. Shameful re SYP. We need AC12 on their cases!! (hope Line Of Duty jokey reference not inappropriate, apols in advance if so).

One investigative journo I know reckons it is so realistic it's scary. Not watched it and have been told I should have...

Login to get fewer ads

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:25 - May 15 with 1791 viewsRyorry

'Hillsborough' wins BAFTA for best single documentary on 12:16 - May 15 by bluelagos

One investigative journo I know reckons it is so realistic it's scary. Not watched it and have been told I should have...

You absolutely must watch it. The last series (4, just finished, not in time for this year's Baftas but should feature in next year's) was perhaps the best, but it's well worth watching all of them, starting from series 1 - whilst they can be watched as stand-alones, they're better if you know what's gone on before and the references, there are threads running right through them all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024