Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. 06:34 - May 20 with 1951 viewsLord_Lucan

At what point is it unacceptable to crack open a cider for the thirst?

When does night become day?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:39 - May 20 with 1942 viewsartsbossbeard

7am if you're not coming out to play tonight. 3pm otherwise.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:41 - May 20 with 1920 viewsBenters

Anythime you like,the sun is out,sit in your garden and get it in ya.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:44 - May 20 with 1916 viewsLord_Lucan

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:41 - May 20 by Benters

Anythime you like,the sun is out,sit in your garden and get it in ya.

Hows about that then.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:55 - May 20 with 1889 viewsBenters

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:39 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

7am if you're not coming out to play tonight. 3pm otherwise.

What is your new avatar all about Beardy?

Gentlybentley

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 07:09 - May 20 with 1864 viewsstickymockwell

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 06:55 - May 20 by Benters

What is your new avatar all about Beardy?

I don't think Beard is a UKIPer Benters.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 07:18 - May 20 with 1846 viewsBenters

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 07:09 - May 20 by stickymockwell

I don't think Beard is a UKIPer Benters.

I can see what is in the red traingle? it looks like the start of the SS symbol to me !

Gentlybentley

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 07:29 - May 20 with 1816 viewsfactual_blue

Diabetes innit.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 07:44 - May 20 with 1790 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Depends on the cider obviously.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 08:19 - May 20 with 1734 viewssolemio

Your tap has no water coming out of it?
Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 13:00 - May 20 with 1608 viewsLord_Lucan

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 08:19 - May 20 by solemio

Your tap has no water coming out of it?

A morning thirst requires a carbonated drink, even if just soda water.

Thems the rules.

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 13:04 - May 20 with 1603 viewsJ2BLUE

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 13:00 - May 20 by Lord_Lucan

A morning thirst requires a carbonated drink, even if just soda water.

Thems the rules.

What time did you open the first? What brand?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Went out last night, had a Chinese and have woken up with a raging thirst. on 13:58 - May 20 with 1567 viewsNo9

Look up MSG
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024