Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? 19:00 - May 26 with 1570 viewsartsbossbeard

https://yougov.co.uk/opi/surveys/results#/survey/88c1aff0-41f4-11e7-94a8-2ab0a50

Soz, if posted already.

Gav messed things up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:13 - May 26 with 1540 viewsgordon

It'll be very, very dangerous for the Tories (and Tim Farron) to attack Corbyn over this like they have today. To take a position in direct contradiction to the majority of the public, and in direct contradiction to the advice and testimony of our intelligence services is daft.

To dismiss questioning of their position as 'monstrous' is pretty suicidal, I'd think. I'm starting to wonder if we're not going to have another political earthquake here, for better or ill.

Unless of course someone unlocks Jeremy Corbyn's basement and Dianne Abbott gets out and she ends up getting interviewed by someone again.
Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:37 - May 26 with 1505 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:13 - May 26 by gordon

It'll be very, very dangerous for the Tories (and Tim Farron) to attack Corbyn over this like they have today. To take a position in direct contradiction to the majority of the public, and in direct contradiction to the advice and testimony of our intelligence services is daft.

To dismiss questioning of their position as 'monstrous' is pretty suicidal, I'd think. I'm starting to wonder if we're not going to have another political earthquake here, for better or ill.

Unless of course someone unlocks Jeremy Corbyn's basement and Dianne Abbott gets out and she ends up getting interviewed by someone again.

She can't talk with a golf ball taped into her mouth.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:54 - May 26 with 1479 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gav messing up isn't getting enough attention. He should be the one getting a grilling on national TV, not that bumbling fool who's on there now. Def info!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:59 - May 26 with 1467 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:54 - May 26 by Swansea_Blue

Gav messing up isn't getting enough attention. He should be the one getting a grilling on national TV, not that bumbling fool who's on there now. Def info!

I went out and I missed the answer on whether I should accept a FB friend request from someone I work with.

Gav, you let me down, maaan.

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 20:02 - May 26 with 1460 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 19:59 - May 26 by artsbossbeard

I went out and I missed the answer on whether I should accept a FB friend request from someone I work with.

Gav, you let me down, maaan.

The answer was 'yes, you should'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 20:03 - May 26 with 1455 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone posted the yougov poll on UK supported overseas wars and consequences? on 20:02 - May 26 by factual_blue

The answer was 'yes, you should'.

Done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024