Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? 17:16 - Jun 1 with 2260 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:18 - Jun 1 with 2233 viewsGlasgowBlue

I was thinking about May's tactics earlier. She's like a footballer taking the ball to the corner flag in the 93rd minute trying to hang on to a 1-0 lead in the Champions League final.

The problem with that tactic is that in football terms there is still 20 minutes left on the clock.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:22 - Jun 1 with 2210 viewsm14_blue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:18 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

I was thinking about May's tactics earlier. She's like a footballer taking the ball to the corner flag in the 93rd minute trying to hang on to a 1-0 lead in the Champions League final.

The problem with that tactic is that in football terms there is still 20 minutes left on the clock.

And they're playing against 10 men, from a lower league, and expected to win easily.

The home fans are not happy.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 17:48]
Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:23 - Jun 1 with 2208 viewsSteve_M

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:18 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

The problem she has is that the idea she is scared of scrutiny and the public won't go away now, especially when she continues to do things that play to that image.

Given Corbyn's media training over the past couple of years has had an effect, he isn't the liability most were expecting. I'm not sure May can rely on him turning voters off as much as she hoped.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:25 - Jun 1 with 2195 viewsArcher4721

Blimey you Tories don't mess about do you. Last week Maybot was the greatest thing since sliced bread.... Now you've ditched her and you're backing the failed Tory Leader contender from 2005.

Talk about going backwards.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 17:26]
Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:27 - Jun 1 with 2179 viewsGlasgowBlue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:25 - Jun 1 by Archer4721

Blimey you Tories don't mess about do you. Last week Maybot was the greatest thing since sliced bread.... Now you've ditched her and you're backing the failed Tory Leader contender from 2005.

Where have I ever said May was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Iron Lion Zion

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:27 - Jun 1 with 2179 viewsSomethingBlue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:23 - Jun 1 by Steve_M

The problem she has is that the idea she is scared of scrutiny and the public won't go away now, especially when she continues to do things that play to that image.

Given Corbyn's media training over the past couple of years has had an effect, he isn't the liability most were expecting. I'm not sure May can rely on him turning voters off as much as she hoped.

You're right - people across the spectrum have cottoned onto her evasiveness and this would be exactly the time to front up a bit before things get worse. Assuming she has something substantive to say, of course ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:32 - Jun 1 with 2152 viewsWD19

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:25 - Jun 1 by Archer4721

Backwards is the new forwards! Have you not seen how excited some are getting at the prospect of a return to the 1970's?

Living through the 1980's again is going to be an absolute joy.
Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:34 - Jun 1 with 2146 viewsm14_blue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:32 - Jun 1 by WD19

Backwards is the new forwards! Have you not seen how excited some are getting at the prospect of a return to the 1970's?

Living through the 1980's again is going to be an absolute joy.

So will we start winning trophies again soon?

That'll be nice.
Login to get fewer ads

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:37 - Jun 1 with 2135 viewsBOjK

Good analogy.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:39 - Jun 1 with 2122 viewsartsbossbeard

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:34 - Jun 1 by m14_blue

So will we start winning trophies again soon?

That'll be nice.

3 day week too. Get in.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:44 - Jun 1 with 2103 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:22 - Jun 1 by m14_blue

And they're playing against 10 men, from a lower league, and expected to win easily.

The home fans are not happy.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 17:48]

And Paul Jewell is their manager.

Poll: Best Football Song

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:47 - Jun 1 with 2091 viewschicoazul

Has anyone done the Hillary comparison yet and started making out that she might be ill?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:50 - Jun 1 with 2068 viewsPinewoodblue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:27 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Where have I ever said May was the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Do you even like sliced bread?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 18:10 - Jun 1 with 2017 viewsGlasgowBlue

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:50 - Jun 1 by Pinewoodblue

Do you even like sliced bread?

Nope. I suppose it's ok for Chavs like Archer though.

Iron Lion Zion

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 18:34 - Jun 1 with 1962 viewsjas0999

You could say a good leaders knows how to delegate!!
Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 18:38 - Jun 1 with 1946 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It would appear that the in depth scrutiny that is 'The One Show'.....who puts the bins out.....is her level.....have we ever known strength and stability quite like it ?

Edit ....how anybody can be stable with those huge necklaces on is beyond me....they are worse by the day.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 18:40]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 19:39 - Jun 1 with 1857 viewsBlueBadger

Women's Hour a bit much for the Prime Minister as well now? on 17:44 - Jun 1 by RoyKeanesDog

And Paul Jewell is their manager.

All that 'strong and stable' stuff is totally from the Roy Keane handbook...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024