Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson 09:27 - May 29 with 1660 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:00 - May 29 with 1564 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For a poll that would supposedly prove that he 'resonates with a lot of people', this is a massive turn up

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:09 - May 29 with 1543 viewsBenters

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:00 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

For a poll that would supposedly prove that he 'resonates with a lot of people', this is a massive turn up

I think you need to get out in the fresh air mate.

Enjoy life a little its a beautiful day .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:17 - May 29 with 1522 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:09 - May 29 by Benters

I think you need to get out in the fresh air mate.

Enjoy life a little its a beautiful day .

Home today babysitting.

Brother is buying a prom suit with my parents so I'm on babysitting duties unfortunately.

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:19 - May 29 with 1513 viewsBenters

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:17 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Home today babysitting.

Brother is buying a prom suit with my parents so I'm on babysitting duties unfortunately.

How sad.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:24 - May 29 with 1506 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:19 - May 29 by Benters

How sad.

Indeed

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:32 - May 29 with 1486 viewsBluebell

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:17 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Home today babysitting.

Didn't realise you had a baby Rommy.

Assume it's your brother or sister. How old is he/she? Will you persuade him/her to be a Town fan?
Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:35 - May 29 with 1477 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:32 - May 29 by Bluebell

Didn't realise you had a baby Rommy.

Assume it's your brother or sister. How old is he/she? Will you persuade him/her to be a Town fan?

He's 10.

And a Fulham fan. Though he's not as football mad as I was at his age but he saw them play in our playoff season at craven cottage when we took 4000. He was in the home end with my dad and grandad and loved it.

Apparently he joined in with a 'come on Fulham' chant and decided to be a Fulham fan from then on.

I have told him if he supported Ipswich he could come to games with me in the future as a tempter. But the way we played last season, that really would NOT help would it?

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:44 - May 29 with 1466 viewsBluebell

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:35 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

He's 10.

And a Fulham fan. Though he's not as football mad as I was at his age but he saw them play in our playoff season at craven cottage when we took 4000. He was in the home end with my dad and grandad and loved it.

Apparently he joined in with a 'come on Fulham' chant and decided to be a Fulham fan from then on.

I have told him if he supported Ipswich he could come to games with me in the future as a tempter. But the way we played last season, that really would NOT help would it?

So not a baby! I imagined you looking after a 1 year old.

I agree, no time to start taking a youngster to watch Town. Shame really because if we were playing well it would be a good age to introduce him to Ipswich.

Did you renew your season ticket?
Login to get fewer ads

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:47 - May 29 with 1455 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:44 - May 29 by Bluebell

So not a baby! I imagined you looking after a 1 year old.

I agree, no time to start taking a youngster to watch Town. Shame really because if we were playing well it would be a good age to introduce him to Ipswich.

Did you renew your season ticket?

Naa not quite 1. Basically a case of keep an ear out whilst he plays Xbox with his mates and cook him lunch/dinner.

I did yeah. I'd miss it too much even though the quality is poor.

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:59 - May 29 with 1433 viewsBluebell

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:47 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Naa not quite 1. Basically a case of keep an ear out whilst he plays Xbox with his mates and cook him lunch/dinner.

I did yeah. I'd miss it too much even though the quality is poor.

We renewed too but then always planned to.

Dare I ask it?.......................

What are you cooking him for lunch? Some new invention with sweetcorn?
Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:03 - May 29 with 1420 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 10:59 - May 29 by Bluebell

We renewed too but then always planned to.

Dare I ask it?.......................

What are you cooking him for lunch? Some new invention with sweetcorn?

Spaghetti Hoops with bread and butter

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:05 - May 29 with 1417 viewsJ2BLUE

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:03 - May 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Spaghetti Hoops with bread and butter

Jesus, you make me look like a quality chef.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:08 - May 29 with 1409 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:05 - May 29 by J2BLUE

It's lunch

What do you expect

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 12:09 - May 29 with 1361 viewsBluebell

Poll for the benefit of the other thread... Tommy Robinson on 11:05 - May 29 by J2BLUE

No J2. You can't go far wrong with spaghetti hoops from a tin.

Unlike frying an egg!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024