Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! 19:24 - Jun 14 with 2123 viewsBergholtBru

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/06/14/pressure-builds-london-mayor-khan-

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:31 - Jun 14 with 2086 viewsBlueBadger

I couldn't agree more, the sooner the nazi supporting Breitbart gets banned, the better.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 19:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:33 - Jun 14 with 2075 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hmmm, whilst there have been cases of wronguns waving a bad flag, you could also say there was wronguns on the anti terrorism march the other day led by Tommy c**t.

You will inevitable get people protesting for the wrong reasons on all matches in my view.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:43 - Jun 14 with 2019 viewsBlueBadger

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:33 - Jun 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Hmmm, whilst there have been cases of wronguns waving a bad flag, you could also say there was wronguns on the anti terrorism march the other day led by Tommy c**t.

You will inevitable get people protesting for the wrong reasons on all matches in my view.

If it goes anything like last year, I don't think that the Met will have much to worry about.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/thousands-take-to-streets-of-london-for-pr

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:52 - Jun 14 with 1984 viewsphillymark

It should be a bigger story tat a pro-Israel march had to be cancelled for retaliatory safety fears.
Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:56 - Jun 14 with 1973 viewsBlueBadger

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:52 - Jun 14 by phillymark

It should be a bigger story tat a pro-Israel march had to be cancelled for retaliatory safety fears.

Postponed, rather than cancelled, but still pretty depressing.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/major-israel-celebration-postponed-amid-secu
[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 19:57]

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:59 - Jun 14 with 1947 viewsLord_Lucan

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:52 - Jun 14 by phillymark

Stick to roof knocking and have a beer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 07:58 - Jun 15 with 1700 viewsNo9

If he has rased the issue with the police it is up to the police isn't it?
Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 09:12 - Jun 15 with 1624 viewsSwansea_Blue

Come on Khan! Ban this march of hate!! on 19:33 - Jun 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Unless that match is at PR, and then quite frankly it's all a bit too much bother to protest. Maybe a boo here and there when you wake up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024