Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart 17:15 - Aug 3 with 2003 viewsBobbychase

I almost can't believe that we haven't replaced Pitman around a year after we didn't replace Murphy but take some consolation in the fact that Bart is still here.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:22 - Aug 3 with 1983 viewsJ2BLUE

We haven't not replaced Pitman yet. Yet probably being the key word but wait and see what business we do.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:24 - Aug 3 with 1973 viewsITFC_Forever

We haven't kept Bart yet.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:30 - Aug 3 with 1955 viewsIllinoisblue

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:22 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

We haven't not replaced Pitman yet. Yet probably being the key word but wait and see what business we do.

Bunn's going to fill the pitman-shaped "just been promoted but I got shipped off to Ipswich" hole.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:32 - Aug 3 with 1949 viewsElderGrizzly

What is Garner then? He's either replaced Pitman or Murphy....
Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:49 - Aug 3 with 1897 viewshoofer

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:32 - Aug 3 by ElderGrizzly

I would say he s more a replacement for Pitman,the Murphy replacement is still ongoing .
Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 1895 viewsBobbychase

I think our lack of goals last season suggested we needed back-up to McGoldrick (often injured) and Sears (hardly scored) so we needed two more in once Murphy left.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 18:08 - Aug 3 with 1877 viewsLimitlessBlue

Garner replaces either Varney or Best! ;)

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 18:42 - Aug 3 with 1852 viewsKeaneish

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 17:49 - Aug 3 by hoofer

I would say he s more a replacement for Pitman,the Murphy replacement is still ongoing .

What exactly is a 'Murphy replacement'? Does anyone know? I keep seeing it on here like it'll be the answer to all our problems. It won't and as Mick's adopted a new style now (apparently), the idea of a Murphy replacement becomes even more diluted.

Murphy was a worker, a target man who hassled and bullied defenders. Isn't that what Garner is?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 18:49 - Aug 3 with 1828 viewsmojo

Best bit of business this summer: Keeping Bart on 18:08 - Aug 3 by LimitlessBlue

Garner replaces either Varney or Best! ;)

Or Moore or Samuel...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024