Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rommy and other degenerate gamblers 21:36 - Aug 3 with 1687 viewsIllinoisblue

you'll want to lump on this fourfold.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 21:38]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 22:59 - Aug 3 with 1545 viewsJ2BLUE

Celtic are something like 1.02. I wouldn't include them just on the off chance Rangers pull it all together. As unlikely as that is it just isn't worth the risk.

Juve will take some beating but one of the Milan teams have invested heavily IIRC.

A much better since at almost the same price is West Ham to finish top half in the Prem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 23:20 - Aug 3 with 1496 viewsclive_baker

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 22:59 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

Celtic are something like 1.02. I wouldn't include them just on the off chance Rangers pull it all together. As unlikely as that is it just isn't worth the risk.

Juve will take some beating but one of the Milan teams have invested heavily IIRC.

A much better since at almost the same price is West Ham to finish top half in the Prem.

I'm not convinced by that West Ham bet. I find it hard to see any of Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton not finishing in the top half which leaves 3 places for West Ham to secure. I'm not sure West Ham are any better than a handful of sides like West Brom, Southampton, Leicester, I think Palace will be much better this year, Bournemouth, Stoke. Even Newcastle under Rafa might surprise a few.

I would say West Ham top half is a coin toss. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the manager sacked if they have a few early defeats, especially after investing this summer. I don't think those opening 3 matches all being away will help either in that respect.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 23:38 - Aug 3 with 1478 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 23:20 - Aug 3 by clive_baker

I'm not convinced by that West Ham bet. I find it hard to see any of Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton not finishing in the top half which leaves 3 places for West Ham to secure. I'm not sure West Ham are any better than a handful of sides like West Brom, Southampton, Leicester, I think Palace will be much better this year, Bournemouth, Stoke. Even Newcastle under Rafa might surprise a few.

I would say West Ham top half is a coin toss. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the manager sacked if they have a few early defeats, especially after investing this summer. I don't think those opening 3 matches all being away will help either in that respect.

£2 Yankee for £22 on top half finishes for Ipswich West Brom Charlton and Swindon for £250 is where the real value is at

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 03:27 - Aug 4 with 1400 viewsIllinoisblue

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 23:38 - Aug 3 by The_Romford_Blue

£2 Yankee for £22 on top half finishes for Ipswich West Brom Charlton and Swindon for £250 is where the real value is at

decent odds, but I bet that team called Ipswich will let you down

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 06:34 - Aug 4 with 1335 viewschislehurstblue

rommy and other degenerate gamblers on 03:27 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

decent odds, but I bet that team called Ipswich will let you down

Brentford top half finish at 1.83
Gills relegation 2.35
Boro top 6 at even money

Napoli to win league at 7
Napoli to win league without Juve at 3

I also like:
Hull bottom half finish
Burnley to be relegated
Luton to be promoted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising