Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) 20:59 - Jan 30 with 1885 viewsMaySixth

we have to go and attack from the first whistle

Sunderland's confidence will be in bits
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 21:01]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 1858 viewsElderGrizzly

Premier League players, a point is good away from home, top top manager etc etc
Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 30 with 1815 viewsBluedanW

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 30 by ElderGrizzly

Premier League players, a point is good away from home, top top manager etc etc

No chance of those tactics being employed by our current manager. So draw the most likely outcome.
Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 08:23 - Jan 31 with 1606 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

0-0

"Point in our pocket"
"Good manager"
"Spent some money on players in 2012"
"False position"
"Not a game for throwing in a young lad"
"Top pro is Tabby"

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:01 - Jan 31 with 1563 viewsCurrie10

Perhaps we do, perhaps we don't.

I saw a film recently, on my way back for Korea. It was the Emoji movie, with the main character being a ' MEH '.

That's exactly how I find myself this season now.

Wind back the clock to late December, we were fairly well placed. A poor run of form, coupled with discussions and which key first teamers may be going, McGoldrick may yet still go ..... how in gods name can we compete in this league?!

I mean even 14/15 when we were top 2, crying out for a bit of investment to potentially get us over the line, even that term we barely strengthen. Sure, Freddy was outstanding the second half the season but you know full well what I mean.

People go mad at Mick for various reasons - however I believe considering the budget he can work with - yes he signs a lot of rubbish too but their often low risk / gambles / players he probably wouldn't touch with a barge pole elsewhere but he's forced to be different in how he's thinking.

Take the summer just gone. Garner + Waghorn for peanuts.

How many other managers would have been able to sort out Celina / Lawrence / Fraser on season long loans for us?

I'm of the opinion Sunderland will want it more than us. 8 points off the play offs, never happening. 15 off relegation, same.

Meh.
Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 1529 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:01 - Jan 31 by Currie10

I saw a film recently, on my way back for Korea. It was the Emoji movie, with the main character being a ' MEH '.

Wind back the clock to late December, we were fairly well placed. A poor run of form, coupled with discussions and which key first teamers may be going, McGoldrick may yet still go ..... how in gods name can we compete in this league?!

I mean even 14/15 when we were top 2, crying out for a bit of investment to potentially get us over the line, even that term we barely strengthen. Sure, Freddy was outstanding the second half the season but you know full well what I mean.

People go mad at Mick for various reasons - however I believe considering the budget he can work with - yes he signs a lot of rubbish too but their often low risk / gambles / players he probably wouldn't touch with a barge pole elsewhere but he's forced to be different in how he's thinking.

How many other managers would have been able to sort out Celina / Lawrence / Fraser on season long loans for us?

I'm of the opinion Sunderland will want it more than us. 8 points off the play offs, never happening. 15 off relegation, same.

Meh.

Apathy set in a while ago.

14/15 was the chance, Sears was brilliant bargain for the first 18 months but we limped into 6 place from looking to be challenging for automatic at Christmas.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:58 - Jan 31 with 1524 viewschicoazul

Sunderland really are an insane football club. Surely we must get 3 points up there. I imagine Waghorn in particular will be well up for it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 10:08 - Jan 31 with 1504 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:01 - Jan 31 by Currie10

Meh.

I'm sure you've made some excellent points, but I struggled to make it past the second line...

"I saw a film recently, on my way back for Korea. It was the Emoji movie"
Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 10:09 - Jan 31 with 1503 viewsIpswichKnight

Birmingham 3-0 Sunderland (n/t) on 09:58 - Jan 31 by chicoazul

Sunderland really are an insane football club. Surely we must get 3 points up there. I imagine Waghorn in particular will be well up for it.

yeah but we will be set up for a 0-0, we will make a mistake at the back and go one down, we look to the bench and see no attacking options. It has 1-0 to Sunderland written all over it. I really hope i'm wrong!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024