Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunny Sunderland Sunday 13:20 - Feb 4 with 1321 viewsPendejo

Now on train bound for Kings Cross following a most pleasant Sunderland weekender.

The sun came out this morning making the stroll to 'spoons for brekky very nice. Went past one of those old phone boxes that are now multi purpose (phone / cash machine) which is this morning resplendent with an Ipswich sticker, not placed by either my fellow traveller or myself. Anyone else stay over last night?

'spoons was a Groundhog Day experience, same people, same clothes and sales tables as yesterday.

Whilst not the party town that Newcastle is I liked Sunderland, mainly because everyone I came across was so damn polite. The staff at the hotel, in the pubs... Where they queue for service!!! Even Sunderland defence giving us an o.g.

Thought we were professional yesterday and had another gear if needed.

That was my 5th game of the season and 4th win... don't know what my next game is, when I get home will cross reference shift v fixtures.

Love Garner & Waghorn, felt Ward played the best I've seen him play and that Spurs lad makes Spence look short.

Never get bored with the Chambers fist pump.

COYB

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Someone sort Penders a ticket for the budgy game please (n/t) on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 1291 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sunny Sunderland Sunday on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 1291 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Was so good to see you my old friend. Liked that Ghost Town reference ;)
Sunny Sunderland Sunday on 13:59 - Feb 4 with 1212 viewsPendejo

Sunny Sunderland Sunday on 13:25 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Was so good to see you my old friend. Liked that Ghost Town reference ;)

Saturday night marginally more lively.

Always a pleasure to see you Mach, as you said now 20 years since I sent you a little box of ITFC goodies.

Also was good to see a former Sunday league colleague who has had a health scare recently.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sunny Sunderland Sunday on 14:03 - Feb 4 with 1197 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Sunny Sunderland Sunday on 13:59 - Feb 4 by Pendejo

Saturday night marginally more lively.

Always a pleasure to see you Mach, as you said now 20 years since I sent you a little box of ITFC goodies.

Also was good to see a former Sunday league colleague who has had a health scare recently.

I was screaming like a little kid when I received that little box ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024