Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will probably beat Norwich next week 18:44 - Feb 11 with 5523 viewsCoco

and wet blankets will remind us all what a great manager Mick is again. Evans will choose the next morning to reveal he has given Mick his two year deal and we will all thank our lucky stars.

Remember how lucky we are you ungrateful sods. If you dont like it, go and bloody support Man City! What do expect? Bloody Ticca Tacca stuff? It’s either this way or the bloody bernabeu! You clearly know nothing about football. Rather 3k loyal fans than 30k plastic ones buh.

WHO ELSE IS THERE?!

IT’S ALL FINE! ABSOLUTELY BLOODY FINE!

😩

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:50 - Feb 11 with 5478 viewsjpring89

We wont beat them. I fear they will hammer us finish above us and probably go on a run and finish 6th.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:52 - Feb 11 with 5465 viewsBlueToad

Go on then, how lucky are we ?

We're not fecking lucky at all.

Luck fecked off a long time ago and slammed the door shut behind it.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 5447 viewsCoco

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:52 - Feb 11 by BlueToad

Go on then, how lucky are we ?

We're not fecking lucky at all.

Luck fecked off a long time ago and slammed the door shut behind it.

We’re lucky because he speaks his f-ing mind and Ian Holloway told us so!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 5441 viewsWD19

Truce, you really need to get back on your schizophrenia pills.
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:33 - Feb 11 with 5315 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What a weird thread.

Nothings happened yet.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:37 - Feb 11 with 5306 viewsDarth_Koont

When you have to grossly exaggerate to make a point ... it's not much of a point is it?

I don't know anyone who thinks things are great or that a win changes anything.

Pronouns: He/Him

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:40 - Feb 11 with 5292 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jesus, and people reckon I blub on here!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:40 - Feb 11 with 5292 viewsCoco

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:37 - Feb 11 by Darth_Koont

When you have to grossly exaggerate to make a point ... it's not much of a point is it?

I don't know anyone who thinks things are great or that a win changes anything.

Relax.

Login to get fewer ads

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:44 - Feb 11 with 5273 viewsDarth_Koont

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:40 - Feb 11 by Coco

Relax.

I am relaxed.

I'm just saying ...

Pronouns: He/Him

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 5249 viewsGunnsAirkick

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 18:50 - Feb 11 by jpring89

We wont beat them. I fear they will hammer us finish above us and probably go on a run and finish 6th.

Has a team in the bottom half at this stage ever gone on to make the playoffs? It's not impossible but they would need an average of over two points a game (which although they're on a decent run they're not doing over the last ten games) but also for all of the teams between them to drop points, seems incredibly unlikely to me. That said I fear they will beat us well next week. They are on a good run of form, we're on a bad one after that awful game at the weekend, can only hope for a reaction but I can't see it!
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 21:24 - Feb 11 with 5093 viewsITFC_Forever

We probably won’t...

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 5060 viewsBlueorder

Is that the prescription talking?
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 5020 viewspatrickswell

If we beat Norwich next week, we’ll be entitled to do 2 things:

a) savour the win and give credit to Mick and the players for winning a game that means so much to us all.

b) lament those dropped points against Burton and Bolton as we’d be on the fringe of the play-offs with maximums from them....
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 4995 viewsPJH

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 22:03 - Feb 11 by patrickswell

If we beat Norwich next week, we’ll be entitled to do 2 things:

a) savour the win and give credit to Mick and the players for winning a game that means so much to us all.

b) lament those dropped points against Burton and Bolton as we’d be on the fringe of the play-offs with maximums from them....

Agree with that except winning at Bolton is not all that easy for anyone at the moment.
I imagine Bristol City wished that they had got a point there.
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 22:38 - Feb 11 with 4950 viewsm14_blue

It almost sounds like you'll be annoyed if we beat Norwich because it would mean Mick getting some credit.

That's a pretty weird position for an Ipswich fan to take...

I hope we flipping murder them and Mick delivers a tactical masterclass.

Doubt it though.
We will probably beat Norwich next week on 23:05 - Feb 11 with 4893 viewsBrixtonBlue

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:53 - Feb 11 by GunnsAirkick

Has a team in the bottom half at this stage ever gone on to make the playoffs? It's not impossible but they would need an average of over two points a game (which although they're on a decent run they're not doing over the last ten games) but also for all of the teams between them to drop points, seems incredibly unlikely to me. That said I fear they will beat us well next week. They are on a good run of form, we're on a bad one after that awful game at the weekend, can only hope for a reaction but I can't see it!

I know it was a rubbish match yesterday, but how is an away win followed by a home draw a "bad run of form"?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 07:55 - Feb 12 with 4705 viewsITFC_Forever

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 23:05 - Feb 11 by BrixtonBlue

I know it was a rubbish match yesterday, but how is an away win followed by a home draw a "bad run of form"?

2 wins in 10 and 2 goals in 6 home games is pretty poor form to be fair.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 07:58 - Feb 12 with 4695 viewschicoazul

Of course theyre going to beat us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 09:56 - Feb 12 with 4542 viewsCoco

We will probably beat Norwich next week on 19:44 - Feb 11 by Darth_Koont

I am relaxed.

I'm just saying ...

You do realise I’m not being at all serious? Everyone is so hyper sensitive on this forum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024