Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balls 05:17 - Feb 17 with 5312 viewsBenters2

I woke up early thinking it was Sunday.

Buzzing
Balls on 06:17 - Feb 17 with 4769 viewspeterleeblue

Are you going to the match Benters or watching on TV?
Balls on 06:30 - Feb 17 with 4760 viewsBenters2

Balls on 06:17 - Feb 17 by peterleeblue

Going

#superfan
Balls on 06:54 - Feb 17 with 4745 viewsbrogansnose

Calm you on dowen.
Balls on 06:59 - Feb 17 with 4738 viewspeterleeblue

Balls on 06:30 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Going

#superfan

Enjoy and don't go winding up those poor souls and get arrested!!!
Balls on 07:57 - Feb 17 with 4699 viewstractordownsouth

Balls on 06:59 - Feb 17 by peterleeblue

Enjoy and don't go winding up those poor souls and get arrested!!!

I believe he's going with Taximan, so don't hold your breath;)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Balls on 08:44 - Feb 17 with 4658 viewsBenters2

Balls on 07:57 - Feb 17 by tractordownsouth

I believe he's going with Taximan, so don't hold your breath;)

I am indeed,ive just spoke to him and told him if he wrestles with the Police horses i will walk on..
Balls on 08:47 - Feb 17 with 4649 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 06:17 - Feb 17 by peterleeblue

I don't think he's mentioned.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Balls on 08:53 - Feb 17 with 4634 viewsBenters2

Balls on 08:47 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

I don't think he's mentioned.

Touch of the green eyes monster?

Just purchased my ciders for the train.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Balls on 09:18 - Feb 17 with 4589 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 08:53 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Touch of the green eyes monster?

Just purchased my ciders for the train.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:01]

No. If I wanted a ticket I would've got one. I sold one to Luke at face value the other year because, as I've already explained to you, I refuse to pay £40 to watch Champ footy.

I'm going to a pub in Ipswich to watch it with mates and other Ipswich supporters. Should be a cracking atmosphere, beers on tap, and free to watch.

Anyone would think you've never been to a football match before. God help us if we win, you're going to be insufferable!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Balls on 09:25 - Feb 17 with 4576 viewsblueislander

Balls on 09:18 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

No. If I wanted a ticket I would've got one. I sold one to Luke at face value the other year because, as I've already explained to you, I refuse to pay £40 to watch Champ footy.

I'm going to a pub in Ipswich to watch it with mates and other Ipswich supporters. Should be a cracking atmosphere, beers on tap, and free to watch.

Anyone would think you've never been to a football match before. God help us if we win, you're going to be insufferable!

Actually he will be more insufferable if we lose, and will swear that he is never going again.
Balls on 09:34 - Feb 17 with 4558 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 09:25 - Feb 17 by blueislander

Actually he will be more insufferable if we lose, and will swear that he is never going again.

He'll be insufferable whatever happens, let's face it.

I see my little down-arrowing friend is up to his old tricks despite everything I've said there being true. Ah well, simple things...

on 09:36 - Feb 17 with 4535 views_

Balls on 09:34 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

He'll be insufferable whatever happens, let's face it.

I see my little down-arrowing friend is up to his old tricks despite everything I've said there being true. Ah well, simple things...

Balls on 09:41 - Feb 17 with 4543 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I had a dream last night about the game actually.

We played the first half at Portman road and the second at Wembley.i was pissed off I was in the posh co op padded seats rather in my ST seat in the north stand. We went 1-0 up through garner bundling one over the line after Waggy hit the post. Then 2-1 down. Then Didzy slotted it in quite brilliantly just before halftime.

Then in the second half, now at Wembley, we scored two more goals to win 4-2. Our goalscorers were Sergio aguero and Olivier Giroud.

At least we won.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Balls on 12:04 - Feb 17 with 4418 viewsBenters2

Balls on 09:41 - Feb 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I had a dream last night about the game actually.

We played the first half at Portman road and the second at Wembley.i was pissed off I was in the posh co op padded seats rather in my ST seat in the north stand. We went 1-0 up through garner bundling one over the line after Waggy hit the post. Then 2-1 down. Then Didzy slotted it in quite brilliantly just before halftime.

Then in the second half, now at Wembley, we scored two more goals to win 4-2. Our goalscorers were Sergio aguero and Olivier Giroud.

At least we won.

Sounds like a wet dream to me
Balls on 12:07 - Feb 17 with 4409 viewsBenters2

Seems like a lot of pissing about to me,all the way from Londistan to Iperswitch to watch the telly?

I am recording it as well so when St PJH and St Herbi spend all week defending the town (if they need to hopefully they wont) i can maybe learn something by watching it on the telly.
Balls on 12:35 - Feb 17 with 4356 viewsMattinLondon

Balls on 12:07 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Seems like a lot of pissing about to me,all the way from Londistan to Iperswitch to watch the telly?

I am recording it as well so when St PJH and St Herbi spend all week defending the town (if they need to hopefully they wont) i can maybe learn something by watching it on the telly.

Anyone who refers to London as londistan is a t wat or a small minded country dwelling fool. Or both.
Balls on 12:52 - Feb 17 with 4329 viewsGlasgowBlue

£40? That’s less than one portion of sausage and mash 😁
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:53]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Balls on 13:07 - Feb 17 with 4297 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 12:07 - Feb 17 by Benters2

I'm combining it with a visit to my parents. And of course I wouldn't bother if it weren't for having a few beers with mates, which is half the fun of it.

I watched it on the telly last season, but on my own in a pub in Streatham (not even any other Town or Nodge fans in there). It wasn't quite the same.

Balls on 13:09 - Feb 17 with 4288 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 12:52 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

£40? That’s less than one portion of sausage and mash 😁
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 12:53]

Someone already did that gag in another thread Glassers. Do keep up!

Balls on 13:15 - Feb 17 with 4266 viewsBenters2

Balls on 12:35 - Feb 17 by MattinLondon

Anyone who refers to London as londistan is a t wat or a small minded country dwelling fool. Or both.

Fantastic !

Balls on 13:17 - Feb 17 with 4256 viewsBenters2

Balls on 13:07 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

I'm combining it with a visit to my parents. And of course I wouldn't bother if it weren't for having a few beers with mates, which is half the fun of it.

I watched it on the telly last season, but on my own in a pub in Streatham (not even any other Town or Nodge fans in there). It wasn't quite the same.

There was me thinking you were hardcore.
on 13:20 - Feb 17 with 4235 views_

Balls on 13:17 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Balls on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 4228 viewsBenters2

on 13:20 - Feb 17 by _

Ive been out on my bike did 30 miles this morn it was cold but nice.

Just preparing myself for tomorrows shenanigans.
Balls on 13:27 - Feb 17 with 4215 viewsBrixtonBlue

Balls on 13:17 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Well not as hardcore as you, clearly.

on 13:29 - Feb 17 with 4205 views_

Balls on 13:24 - Feb 17 by Benters2

Ive been out on my bike did 30 miles this morn it was cold but nice.

Just preparing myself for tomorrows shenanigans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024