Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six Nations 14:25 - Mar 17 with 1331 viewsDyland

One of the best professional sporting competitions in the world, surely. Love it. Unpredictable. Needle. But always respect and magnanimity wins the day.

It's great Scotland beat England. Listening to some of the sweaties these days, they sound like rugby poms... entitled... twots basically. Good. It adds needle and excitement and makes it what sport is all about.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Six Nations on 14:31 - Mar 17 with 1318 viewsDarth_Koont

"Some of the sweaties" - some are definitely giving it large. But they're definitely new fans. Anyone who has followed Scotland over the past 20 years or even the last 5 or 6 wouldn't be giving it large.

Poor result against Italy but based on how well Italy played and how we managed the last 20 like a top-class side, I'll take it as a positive.

Pronouns: He/Him

Six Nations on 14:59 - Mar 17 with 1274 viewsDyland

Six Nations on 14:31 - Mar 17 by Darth_Koont

"Some of the sweaties" - some are definitely giving it large. But they're definitely new fans. Anyone who has followed Scotland over the past 20 years or even the last 5 or 6 wouldn't be giving it large.

Poor result against Italy but based on how well Italy played and how we managed the last 20 like a top-class side, I'll take it as a positive.

Don't be so defensive Koonters :) I'm talking about pundits and pros, not twanny fans. I like it btw.

Six Nations on 16:04 - Mar 17 with 1233 viewsDarth_Koont

Six Nations on 14:59 - Mar 17 by Dyland

Don't be so defensive Koonters :) I'm talking about pundits and pros, not twanny fans. I like it btw.

The pundits and pros haven’t been that bad have they?

There’s a journalist on the BBC that cracks me up: Tom English (but he’s Northern Irish just to complicate things). Every time we win we’re a step away from the All Blacks, every time we lose we’re back to square minus one with the likes of Tonga and Romania.

Almost like we’re 5th or 6th in the world and will win a few and lose a few ...

He’s typical of the click-baity sensationalism that passses for “serious” journalism nowadays.

Pronouns: He/Him

Six Nations on 16:22 - Mar 17 with 1199 viewsbraveblue

Never mind. England will be above Italy in the table!!
They haven't been bad at all on 20:52 - Mar 17 with 1106 viewsDyland

Six Nations on 16:04 - Mar 17 by Darth_Koont

The pundits and pros haven’t been that bad have they?

There’s a journalist on the BBC that cracks me up: Tom English (but he’s Northern Irish just to complicate things). Every time we win we’re a step away from the All Blacks, every time we lose we’re back to square minus one with the likes of Tonga and Romania.

Almost like we’re 5th or 6th in the world and will win a few and lose a few ...

He’s typical of the click-baity sensationalism that passses for “serious” journalism nowadays.

That's kinda my point, and why I love this competition.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024