Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” 12:06 - Apr 3 with 2664 viewsPinewoodblue

seems to rule out Mowbray and a few others.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:09 - Apr 3 with 2654 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure about that. If Blackburn go up and they refuse to let us talk to him then Mowbray isn't available. If they don't and we can get it done then he's available.

Not sure we should be paying too much attention to Milne. He's a decent bloke but I think he gets a bit flustered and occasionally says things which might not be 100% accurate. I get the feeling he wants to say far more than he can say in a professional capacity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:10 - Apr 3 with 2648 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mobray's contract is up in the summer. Venkys have an option of a further 12 months but they haven't taken it up as yet.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:13 - Apr 3 with 2624 viewsITFC_Forever

A) Milne doesn't know what he's talking about anyway.

B) Managers in current positions are not available at the moment, but might be more available in 4-5 weeks time.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:14 - Apr 3 with 2612 viewsWestSussexBlue

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:10 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Mobray's contract is up in the summer. Venkys have an option of a further 12 months but they haven't taken it up as yet.

Didn’t realise that.
If his contract is up and no compo to pay that would be of great interest to Evans.
Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 2608 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:10 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Not the case;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11676/10909755/tony-mowbray-signs-two-yea

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:17 - Apr 3 with 2578 viewsBlueBadger

A jobless old lag then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:18 - Apr 3 with 2586 viewsBrixtonBlue

I was going to ask about that but it depends how he said it (Phil?)

It could just be an off-the-cuff remark not really based on anything. Or he could be literally saying we are only going to speak to available managers, not paying any compo.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:18 - Apr 3 with 2582 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:16 - Apr 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not the case;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11676/10909755/tony-mowbray-signs-two-yea

My mistake, thought it was up this year. Completely undeserving of a down arrow by the way.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:39 - Apr 3 with 2510 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:18 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

My mistake, thought it was up this year. Completely undeserving of a down arrow by the way.

I merely down arrowed it as it was completely incorrect and misleading.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:51 - Apr 3 with 2473 viewsPhilTWTD

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:18 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

I was going to ask about that but it depends how he said it (Phil?)

It could just be an off-the-cuff remark not really based on anything. Or he could be literally saying we are only going to speak to available managers, not paying any compo.

Listen to it yourself:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p060zvzc#play#t=1h12m05s

Felt for IM a bit as we had to ask the questions we asked but clearly things haven't moved on enormously since the press release regarding Mick's exit and Marcus has been away on holiday since, I think, Thursday.
Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:53 - Apr 3 with 2458 viewsSomethingBlue

Not necessarily. Any manager we are granted permission to speak to is, effectively, available.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 13:41 - Apr 3 with 2292 viewschristiand

So in other words the 'cheap' options and the same old faces that sit on the sacked managerial carousel until yet another opportunity arrives on their plate before getting sacked again sooner rather than later. Just typical Ipswich Town FC under ME! Anything to cut corners, like most things at our club at the moment.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:22 - Apr 3 with 2221 viewsBrixtonBlue

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 13:41 - Apr 3 by christiand

So in other words the 'cheap' options and the same old faces that sit on the sacked managerial carousel until yet another opportunity arrives on their plate before getting sacked again sooner rather than later. Just typical Ipswich Town FC under ME! Anything to cut corners, like most things at our club at the moment.

Have you read anything in the rest of this thread?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:29 - Apr 3 with 2185 viewsRedX

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:13 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

A) Milne doesn't know what he's talking about anyway.

B) Managers in current positions are not available at the moment, but might be more available in 4-5 weeks time.

Is Marcus Evans really on holiday?

Sorry now, but that's just lolol
Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:32 - Apr 3 with 2163 viewschristiand

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:22 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

Have you read anything in the rest of this thread?

No need to. Just used my inference skills with Milne's words and how the club have acted in recent history, it's not rocket science BrixtonBlue.

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:38 - Apr 3 with 2139 viewsBrixtonBlue

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:32 - Apr 3 by christiand

No need to. Just used my inference skills with Milne's words and how the club have acted in recent history, it's not rocket science BrixtonBlue.

i think you do need to.

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:41 - Apr 3 with 2133 viewsgrimboy

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 12:17 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

A jobless old lag then.

Sorry to hear that.
Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:47 - Apr 3 with 2121 viewschristiand

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:38 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

i think you do need to.

BrixtonBlue if we end up getting a manager that is currently employed at another club I will be completely amazed. You and I know it will be manager that is available without the need to pay compensation. That's how ME does his business by us it appears. I'll stick by what I have said, if I'm proved wrong then even better and I'll gratefully eat my own hat!!!

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:50 - Apr 3 with 2104 viewsBrixtonBlue

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:47 - Apr 3 by christiand

BrixtonBlue if we end up getting a manager that is currently employed at another club I will be completely amazed. You and I know it will be manager that is available without the need to pay compensation. That's how ME does his business by us it appears. I'll stick by what I have said, if I'm proved wrong then even better and I'll gratefully eat my own hat!!!

You may well be right, but you have to take anything Milne says with a pinch of salt. He doesn't appear to have a clue what's going on.

You may need to take your hat with a pinch of salt too!

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:55 - Apr 3 with 2081 viewschristiand

Milne " It’s a case of who’s available,” on 14:50 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

You may well be right, but you have to take anything Milne says with a pinch of salt. He doesn't appear to have a clue what's going on.

You may need to take your hat with a pinch of salt too!

I honestly don't mind BrixtonBlue, I'll even add some ketchup too; you need to stop implying we might appoint a manager that is a 'surprise' and left field. I'm beginning to read between your lines and I'm now anticipating the announcement of Pep Guardiola as the next Town manager....what a coup by ME, all is forgiven!!! Now where is that red sauce?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024