Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise 14:48 - Jun 28 with 993 viewsDanFord

I'm really confident that we have a very promising manager in Paul Hurst, but he's stepping up a level, in a league where most other clubs have more money than us and it's going to be tough. If Bart and Webster were not to leave then it's hard seeing who else would command a big fee. Waghorn, Dozzell, maybe Bishop but can't see many more worth close to a few million. Paul Hurst needs to make ITFC a Paul Hurst team but when we have little money to spend that would be hard. There's a possibility if things started badly, possibly because we had Hurst playing a McCarthy system or more likely a Hurst system with McCarthy players in it we could struggle. We now have a decent chunk of money that gives Hurst a quicker route to shape his team, get players to fit his style and be judged on his own merits.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:51 - Jun 28 with 980 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you posted here under a different name in the past?

You remind me of someone who used to convince himself every signing was going to become the next Messi and it was all going to end with finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:52 - Jun 28 with 968 viewsDanFord

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:51 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

You remind me of someone who used to convince himself every signing was going to become the next Messi and it was all going to end with finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

You've just inspired my next post on why Jordan Roberts will win the Ballon D'or.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:53 - Jun 28 with 962 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:52 - Jun 28 by DanFord

You've just inspired my next post on why Jordan Roberts will win the Ballon D'or.

Give it a couple of hours and you'll genuinely believe it if your history is anything to go by.

Truly impaired.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:55 - Jun 28 with 947 viewsDanFord

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:53 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

Give it a couple of hours and you'll genuinely believe it if your history is anything to go by.

My history based on you thinking I posted here before as someone else? Cool.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:56 - Jun 28 with 940 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:55 - Jun 28 by DanFord

My history based on you thinking I posted here before as someone else? Cool.

No under this username. If you say you didn't post before I have no reason not to believe you.

Truly impaired.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:58 - Jun 28 with 927 viewsDanFord

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:56 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

No under this username. If you say you didn't post before I have no reason not to believe you.

I can't rule out getting banned and some point and returning as a newbie though. Always quite liked Tractor Girl as a username.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:00 - Jun 28 with 913 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:58 - Jun 28 by DanFord

I can't rule out getting banned and some point and returning as a newbie though. Always quite liked Tractor Girl as a username.

I'm lining up Melty_McNumbskull for my next name.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:03 - Jun 28 with 905 viewsDanFord

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:00 - Jun 28 by SpruceMoose

I'm lining up Melty_McNumbskull for my next name.

If you want me to pay £16.99 then I want something better than that. Twelthy_McTwelthman please.

Login to get fewer ads

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:04 - Jun 28 with 894 viewsJ2BLUE

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:03 - Jun 28 by DanFord

If you want me to pay £16.99 then I want something better than that. Twelthy_McTwelthman please.

I wanted Complete_Tw@t but then thought why bother paying when that's my nickname anyway

Truly impaired.

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:04 - Jun 28 with 893 viewsFixed_It

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:51 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

You're thinking of Nerdy...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:04 - Jun 28 with 893 viewsStokieBlue

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 14:58 - Jun 28 by DanFord

You have a flying car and feed ham sandwiches to foxes?

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:07 - Jun 28 with 874 viewsFixed_It

I can't help thinking this sale might be a blessing in disguise on 15:04 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

I wanted Complete_Tw@t but then thought why bother paying when that's my nickname anyway

Shortened to Tw@t by your (imaginary) friends?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024