Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pennington 15:03 - Sep 2 with 1002 viewsurbanblue

Thought he had a cracking debut today. Looked comfortable as if he had been playing for us at the back there for a long time, not with a team he only met a couple of days ago.

Who knows, not getting our original targets may end up a blessing in disguise.
Pennington on 15:05 - Sep 2 with 982 viewsSpruceMoose

Agreed. Didn't really notice him. Which is good. He headed what he had to. He booted away what he had to. Do that for the rest of the season and I'll be happy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pennington on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 910 viewsWestover

Agree I thought he looked good and I was disappointed at this signing but looks like I'm wrong glad to say but to me Graham was very poor I cant understand how he was picked to be in the squad let alone the starting line up.
Pennington on 15:26 - Sep 2 with 897 viewsurbanblue

Pennington on 15:24 - Sep 2 by Westover

Agree I thought he looked good and I was disappointed at this signing but looks like I'm wrong glad to say but to me Graham was very poor I cant understand how he was picked to be in the squad let alone the starting line up.

I think Graham was there for his dead ball ability. His corners and free kicks (when he wasn't shooting) were good.
Pennington on 16:03 - Sep 2 with 810 viewsbraveblue

He was excellent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024