Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. 15:14 - Sep 3 with 1628 viewsartsbossbeard

Go on admit it. Who else went to the Offy and came back with a carry out as the bar was massively rammed?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:15 - Sep 3 with 1599 viewsJakeITFC

>50% of the punters there I’d say!
Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:16 - Sep 3 with 1593 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, I think everyone jumped on that bandwagon in the end.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:19 - Sep 3 with 1552 viewsReuser_is_God

2 x visits.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:22 - Sep 3 with 1522 viewsartsbossbeard

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:19 - Sep 3 by Reuser_is_God

2 x visits.

Mate popped back in around 11, the offy was packed and the beer was almost all gone.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:23 - Sep 3 with 1510 viewsKieran_Knows

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:22 - Sep 3 by artsbossbeard

Mate popped back in around 11, the offy was packed and the beer was almost all gone.

Think that was around the same time I went in. Queue was near enough out of the door.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:24 - Sep 3 with 1518 viewsJakeITFC

In related news, my hangover today is atrocious.

The hawk express app on my phone suggests I got a 21:30 cab home having arrived at Degero at 8:00.
Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:25 - Sep 3 with 1490 viewsartsbossbeard

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:24 - Sep 3 by JakeITFC

The hawk express app on my phone suggests I got a 21:30 cab home having arrived at Degero at 8:00.

I've felt a bit jaded today although did break things up yesterday with a meal at Zizzi's and back home before dark.

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:26 - Sep 3 with 1481 viewsReuser_is_God

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:24 - Sep 3 by JakeITFC

Some session that.

I had my 1st beer at 07:15 & I got home just as England wrapped up the test match.

I had McDonalds AND Chinese yesterday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:34 - Sep 3 with 1406 viewsclive_baker

A lot of people from what I could see on my way out. Not sure why they only had about 3 people serving. Still, I’m sure they’ve had worse Sundays.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 15:48 - Sep 3 with 1326 viewsBurwell_Blue

Had to google it as I have never heard of it. It came back as 'Cocktail Bar' which explains exactly why.
Degero drinkers pre match yesterday. on 16:01 - Sep 3 with 1277 viewsITFC_Forever

Same was happening outside Curve, although to a lesser extent.

It wasn't that they were under-staffed, more that there wasn't enough beer pumps to cope with the demand.

I had quite a sober day in comparison to many.... got to Curve at 9.30, had one beer after the game and headed home via McD's as the Mrs had to be at work at tea-time.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024