Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert 21:51 - Oct 25 with 1445 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Stoke were always a mess.

Lambert got back to back promotions for Nodge, kept poor Wolves and Blackburn sides up.
Hurst was taking us down, no doubt.

Burley has been out of the game too long, Bruce has other issues, sherwood is total pony, pardew has issues that I can’t mention on here but are widely known, of what’s available with the Championship experience we need, Lambert is the best option.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 22:00]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 1408 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I know Ben Marshalls dad, and when Lambert went to Blackburn Ben was very impressed with the standard of training and the fitness levels. Lambert obv liked him too as he took him to Wolves.

Might be a Jan signing?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:00 - Oct 25 with 1379 viewsdavblue

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 21:54 - Oct 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

I know Ben Marshalls dad, and when Lambert went to Blackburn Ben was very impressed with the standard of training and the fitness levels. Lambert obv liked him too as he took him to Wolves.

Might be a Jan signing?

I have a family member who has played under him and he’s always spoke well of him.

Marshall is at Norwich, can’t see that happening but then I couldn’t see Lambert coming here!
Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:04 - Oct 25 with 1339 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:00 - Oct 25 by davblue

I have a family member who has played under him and he’s always spoke well of him.

Marshall is at Norwich, can’t see that happening but then I couldn’t see Lambert coming here!

Marshall hasn't really been getting a game. But I agree, unlikely!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:13 - Oct 25 with 1307 viewsmason76

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:04 - Oct 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Marshall hasn't really been getting a game. But I agree, unlikely!

Why was Culverhouse sacked. Talk of poisonous atmosphere...not sure that’s what we need
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:22 - Oct 25 with 1262 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:13 - Oct 25 by mason76

Why was Culverhouse sacked. Talk of poisonous atmosphere...not sure that’s what we need

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:28 - Oct 25 with 1230 viewsITFC_Forever

Because we are so much better under ME than Villa were under Lerner...

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 1235 viewsTrequartista

Despite what I just said earlier

How about Paul Lambert ....yes or no ? by Cheltenham_Blue 24 Oct 2018 22:21
God no.
He of all people would really struggle with this squad.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:35 - Oct 25 with 1199 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:29 - Oct 25 by Trequartista

Despite what I just said earlier

How about Paul Lambert ....yes or no ? by Cheltenham_Blue 24 Oct 2018 22:21
God no.
He of all people would really struggle with this squad.

Don’t get me wrong. I stand by what I said earlier, Lambert will struggle with this squad. But right now, we look nailed on for relegation. Of those mentioned, Lambert is the best appointment to get us back up on a budget.

The people crying about it need to grow the fk up imho.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 23:53 - Oct 25 with 1066 viewsFreddy

Lerner destroyed Villa, not Lambert on 22:13 - Oct 25 by mason76

He ll bring Stuart Taylor to be his assistant , he s worked with him before
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024