Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) 21:35 - Nov 28 with 2715 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:38 - Nov 28 with 2705 viewschristiand

What do the majority of our players bring to the team?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 2683 viewsjaseitfc

he was rubbish tonight .... some of the balls he played were shocking
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 2670 viewsurbanblue

A different hairstyle!
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 2651 viewsScuzzer

absolutely nothing.
shambles of a player.

Established 1968

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 2640 viewsRozz

Drops deep and shows for the ball, but very poor with it tonight. I have to confess I haven't seen even a glimpse of the 'rolls royce' player some on here have claimed he is. Probably excellent in a year or two, so what do we know?
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 2624 viewschristiand

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:39 - Nov 28 by jaseitfc

he was rubbish tonight .... some of the balls he played were shocking

We keep singling him out, but there are many others in that side that have been p*ss poor for a while and seem to be exempt from criticism.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:52 - Nov 28 with 2543 viewsNSL

Pathetic player. Just needs to be released from the wage bill immediately so we can mould someone for the league 1 cause next season, coz we don’t want someone like him.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:56 - Nov 28 with 2514 viewsjaseitfc

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:42 - Nov 28 by christiand

We keep singling him out, but there are many others in that side that have been p*ss poor for a while and seem to be exempt from criticism.

post was about him, sorry the original poster led me to that. They are all sh1t at passing at the moment
Login to get fewer ads

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:57 - Nov 28 with 2499 viewsLightningboy

I’d send him and all the other loanees back Jan 1st.

Giving this bloke our no.6 shirt before he’d even kicked a ball at senior level was a joke.
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 2492 viewsTIB

Yeah but he’s got to be good as he’s from Chelsea

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 2485 viewsstrikalite

I thought he was just as poor against WBA....touch is poor, far too clumsy for this level.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 22:00]
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 2479 viewsnoggin

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:56 - Nov 28 by jaseitfc

post was about him, sorry the original poster led me to that. They are all sh1t at passing at the moment

No need to apologise. The post was about Chalobah.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 2401 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 21:41 - Nov 28 by Rozz

Drops deep and shows for the ball, but very poor with it tonight. I have to confess I haven't seen even a glimpse of the 'rolls royce' player some on here have claimed he is. Probably excellent in a year or two, so what do we know?

Rubbish when he comes back from International duty, probably gets loads of smoke blown up his arse in the England set up and he believes the hype and gets lazy.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:11 - Nov 28 with 2387 viewsITFC_Forever

Lots of cruising around, playing the showboat turns etc.

He’s still thinks he’s in the easy life of the Chelsea academy bubble. And as with many of the youngsters in the Prem academies, first team football is a different world to their nice manicured pitches and everything being technically correct.

Concentrating, being aware of your opponent closing you down and marking are new skills to learn.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:14 - Nov 28 with 2362 viewsjas0999

... terminate his loan. Dreadful.
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 2346 viewsHerbivore

He was terrible tonight but so was everyone so unfair to single him out. I don't rate him though, some fans love him because he miscontrols it then wins it back or does a pointless Cruyff turn in the centre circle. Personally I'd bin him off and rebuild with the youngsters so we can at least consolidate in mid table in League 1 next season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:22 - Nov 28 with 2312 viewsbluewein

Apparently if you don’t rate him, you don’t get football...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:24 - Nov 28 with 2297 viewsLeagueOne

I am with you on this, he's definitely up there with some of our worst ever signings. For many to suggest he is one of the best young players in England scares me a little.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:47 - Nov 28 with 2222 viewsJakeITFC

Good player, had a very bad game tonight.

Saturday needs a real selection shake up.
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:52 - Nov 28 with 2199 viewsHennikerBlu

Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:47 - Nov 28 by JakeITFC

Good player, had a very bad game tonight.

Saturday needs a real selection shake up.

I would agree, worse game tonight, though I can see Herbs point. I would rather bring our own players through in the position we are in. With the exception of Pennington.
Seriously, what does Chalobah bring to the team? (n/t) on 22:58 - Nov 28 with 2159 viewsRomeo4

He was poor tonight but I think it’s harsh to single him out. None of them, with the possible exception of Sears & Skuse, played up to championship standard tonight.

He’s a young player who at least does not hide on the pitch. There are others who are worse than him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024