Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? 19:34 - Dec 21 with 1192 viewsMrTown

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving the fact I am constantly watching Town, and loved the win last week.

But Sheff Utd have been on TV a lot and have watched all the games this year.

Really good slickly operated team, play the 3-5-2 aswell as anyone, have a terrible feeling about the full backs tomorrow. The way they overload down the sides is scary!

No doubt Town will give it 100% though and that’s all we can ask! COYB!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? on 19:43 - Dec 21 with 1162 viewsPecker

With the belief from the last game, I see us getting at least a point. Fingers crossed for 3.
Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? on 19:57 - Dec 21 with 1126 viewsWestSussexBlue

Back to back wins would be massive, two games undeafeated would be great, realistically I’m not sure. I fear a defeat and a step back after the Wigan win. Hope I’m completely wrong.
Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? on 21:22 - Dec 21 with 1008 viewsBloomBlue

No I have that feeling you wait ages for a home win and then 2 come along at once (well in a row)
Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? on 21:27 - Dec 21 with 998 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Fear tomorrow... anyone else worried? on 19:57 - Dec 21 by WestSussexBlue

Back to back wins would be massive, two games undeafeated would be great, realistically I’m not sure. I fear a defeat and a step back after the Wigan win. Hope I’m completely wrong.

This. But who knows? If we could get a good result (a win or a hard-fought point rather than a point from a winning position), it would help with some momentum.

The idea we could still be more than one win from safety even if we did win does not inspire great hope.

If we could be within 3 points of safety at 5pm tomorrow I would be very happy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

i really can’t call it tomorrow on 00:00 - Dec 22 with 859 viewsunstableblue

We are passing the ball better as a team than we have for a while, but against Wigan we were relatively poor. My hope is the whole team can step up and have a strong game.

We’ll need to as Sheff U are a different level.

Key will be the full backs and Chalobah/Downes - they were a little ineffective last game.

That lack of a striker to really worry them and hold them back is another concern.

But in Lambert we trust.

Really looking forward to PR.

COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024