Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! 02:20 - Dec 27 with 1016 viewsBenters2

Crisps peanuts chocolate red wine beer, bowl after bowl,glass after glass,then the Christmas meal turns up..hopefully the morning bike ride will help.
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 02:41 - Dec 27 with 987 viewsIP12

As long as it's food and not an excess of or lack of medication then that's a bonus.
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 02:55 - Dec 27 with 980 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

His ass must resemble Mount Vesuvius. Hardly an advert for staple diets.

Feel sorry for the bike in a sense, why not try an armored truck as a safe alternative..
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 04:36 - Dec 27 with 943 viewsBenters2

I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 02:41 - Dec 27 by IP12

As long as it's food and not an excess of or lack of medication then that's a bonus.

I haven’t had any medication for some 5.5 years.
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 04:37 - Dec 27 with 939 viewsBenters2

I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 02:55 - Dec 27 by Minneapolis_ITFC

His ass must resemble Mount Vesuvius. Hardly an advert for staple diets.

Feel sorry for the bike in a sense, why not try an armored truck as a safe alternative..

Grumpy fk!
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 07:06 - Dec 27 with 894 viewshomer_123

I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 04:36 - Dec 27 by Benters2

I haven’t had any medication for some 5.5 years.

This explains a lot Benters! ;) [hugs]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 07:10 - Dec 27 with 884 viewsbrogansnose

You sure you're going to squeeze into lycra ?
I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 07:16 - Dec 27 with 875 viewsBenters2

I’m so full of food I’m struggling to sleep! on 07:06 - Dec 27 by homer_123

This explains a lot Benters! ;) [hugs]

Ha!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024