Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting 17:29 - Nov 21 with 1805 viewsBluefish

Some of the board bores and fence sitters

I stand by comments about people refusing to accept the damage being done to the club

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 17:32 - Nov 21 with 1774 viewsnodge_blue

We all have eyes. It's not good enough. We look so ordinary it's painful.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 18:15 - Nov 21 with 1636 viewsjimmyvet

My goodness you do have a very high opinion of yourself ... I can assure you not many people really care about your constant ranting they actually have quite interesting lives to live ... please don’t think you really matter that much.
I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 18:17 - Nov 21 with 1606 viewsMonkeyAlan

Clueless manager. Weak as water players. Muppet of an owner.
I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 18:22 - Nov 21 with 1571 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

People don’t need to be belittled, downgraded or depreciated with your impertinent approach.

We all have our own minds, our own eyes, and can decide our own opinions ourselves, and there is not a problem with that at all.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 23:45 - Nov 21 with 1442 viewsSitfcB

Mystic Meg!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 00:45 - Nov 22 with 1363 viewsKropotkin123

I get the impression most people think Lambert isn't good enough or aren't convinced he is good enough to get us promoted with a footballing identity.

I don't see what anyone can do right now. Not like we can protest from the stands now is it. What do you intend to achieve complaining every day?

I think most that disagree with you do so because you complain all the time, rather than actually disagreeing with wanting a new manager and more often than not a new DoF.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 06:43 - Nov 22 with 1218 viewswitchdoctor

bye then...😂😂😂😂
I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 07:01 - Nov 22 with 1197 viewsairliner

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 06:43 - Nov 22 by witchdoctor

bye then...😂😂😂😂

Damage done by Evans, running a club in a financially stable way? A manager that’s trying to bring academy products into the 1st team set up and bring them on as players. Ok we see what we see on I follow, but do we as fans really know what goes on in training. We don’t don’t see what PL and his coaches see . We are all guilty of being armchair managers. But seriously we are 3rd at the moment. Many other clubs , Lincoln city, Peterborough are losing and drawing matches, it’s not just Ipswich. This is a turgid league to get promoted from , any club can beat anyone. If you want classy football watch the premier league.
Login to get fewer ads

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 08:14 - Nov 22 with 1090 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 07:01 - Nov 22 by airliner

Damage done by Evans, running a club in a financially stable way? A manager that’s trying to bring academy products into the 1st team set up and bring them on as players. Ok we see what we see on I follow, but do we as fans really know what goes on in training. We don’t don’t see what PL and his coaches see . We are all guilty of being armchair managers. But seriously we are 3rd at the moment. Many other clubs , Lincoln city, Peterborough are losing and drawing matches, it’s not just Ipswich. This is a turgid league to get promoted from , any club can beat anyone. If you want classy football watch the premier league.

Actually a very good post from yourself there.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 08:16 - Nov 22 with 1087 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 00:45 - Nov 22 by Kropotkin123

I get the impression most people think Lambert isn't good enough or aren't convinced he is good enough to get us promoted with a footballing identity.

I don't see what anyone can do right now. Not like we can protest from the stands now is it. What do you intend to achieve complaining every day?

I think most that disagree with you do so because you complain all the time, rather than actually disagreeing with wanting a new manager and more often than not a new DoF.

Did you not see his petition to Government?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 11:54 - Nov 22 with 884 viewsRyorry

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 23:45 - Nov 21 by SitfcB

Mystic Meg!

Or maybe persuaded a bookie to accept a large lump on Phil to give him the boot, then set about achieving achieving that and is now laughing at us from the sidelines?

I'm sure he's reading this & loving that we're all talking about him anyway!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I expect i will be banned tonight for upsetting on 12:02 - Nov 22 with 848 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think most of us wanted a change in the summer. It didn't come.

We started well and we've been holiding our tongues ever since but the moment the results drop off that will change.... Lambo has the benefit of the doubt ATM but it's v thin ice....

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024