Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? 20:50 - Dec 4 with 2486 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'm still weighing it up..... on 20:52 - Dec 4 with 2223 viewsBloots

....it's difficult.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:53 - Dec 4 with 2216 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Me!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 20:55]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 2203 viewsYallop

Yep
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:57 - Dec 4 with 2193 viewsPJH

I have.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:58 - Dec 4 with 2191 viewsEwan_Oozami

I have - and I suspect there will be quite a bit of local (and maybe national) media there - perfect time to make our views known, individually and collectively, outside and inside the ground...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:59 - Dec 4 with 2177 viewsKieran_Knows

Absolutely not.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 2112 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:53 - Dec 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Me!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 20:55]

...but not really.......quitters!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:21 - Dec 4 with 2096 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:59 - Dec 4 by Kieran_Knows

Absolutely not.

Phew, so glad you have not; with my luck i could have been seated next to you - might just get someone who is a genuine ITFC supporter now. Thank you again.
Login to get fewer ads

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 2066 viewsPJH

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:21 - Dec 4 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Phew, so glad you have not; with my luck i could have been seated next to you - might just get someone who is a genuine ITFC supporter now. Thank you again.

Don't think anyone will be seated next to anyone unless they are in their 'bubble'.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:27 - Dec 4 with 2057 viewsKieran_Knows

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:21 - Dec 4 by Timefliesbyintheblue

‘Ohhhhh look at me, I’m a super fan’

You’re part of the problem you berk.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:31 - Dec 4 with 2032 viewssundaze

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:27 - Dec 4 by Kieran_Knows

That's really helpful.
So now it starts, fans turning against fellow fans.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 2031 viewsKeaneish

Eurgh....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:38 - Dec 4 with 2012 viewsPJH

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:31 - Dec 4 by sundaze

That's really helpful.
So now it starts, fans turning against fellow fans.

I do not feel any guilt about trying to get tickets for ITFC home games although I do understand the idea that a mass boycott of all things ITFC should make an impression.

I think PL should go and go now but I like to make my own mind up about things that I have any sort of control over and I have made up my mind that I would like to go to as many home games as possible from now on in.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 22:00 - Dec 4 with 1938 viewslongtimefan

I have. Haven’t missed a home match in close to 50 years unless absolutely necessary and don’t intend to start now.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 22:01 - Dec 4 with 1936 viewsWD19

^^^ Comments poster alert ^^^
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 22:06 - Dec 4 with 1918 viewsDublinBlue84

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 20:55 - Dec 4 by Yallop

Yep

I have entered the Saturday one but not the midweek one due to work. I could really get to the midweek game if I wanted but honestly not worth the hassle when I have a long day at work the day before and after.

I do know some people who are entering the ballot but have no desire to go, they just feel the non attendance despite having a ticket will speak volumes, although that's a bit harsh on people who genuinely want to go.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 22:09]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 23:57 - Dec 4 with 1774 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine being so low in the KGB's 'b*gger up the west via the internet' project you get 'stick up for That Man and Marcus Evans as a gig.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 00:00 - Dec 5 with 1775 viewsBlueBadger

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 21:27 - Dec 4 by Kieran_Knows

It's not a real fan, it's a troll account. Earliest post it's made on here(in any part of the site) was yesterday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 10:23 - Dec 5 with 1570 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 00:00 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

It's not a real fan, it's a troll account. Earliest post it's made on here(in any part of the site) was yesterday.

We all have to start somewhere Mr Badger - had to look up what a troll meant. In my day it was something to do with a rickety bridge.
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 10:31 - Dec 5 with 1538 viewsnoggin

The players still deserve our support, even if the leadership doesn't. Season tickets are already paid for after all.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 10:34]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 10:37 - Dec 5 with 1515 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 00:00 - Dec 5 by BlueBadger

Clearly a Norwich troll as well, going by the name.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 10:39 - Dec 5 with 1516 viewsPhilTWTD

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 10:37 - Dec 5 by The_Flashing_Smile

Clearly a Norwich troll as well, going by the name.

Actually, I'll restore them. Has given me reasonable proof that not a Norwich fan.

This post has been edited by an administrator
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 11:01 - Dec 5 with 1448 viewssouthnorfolkblue

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 22:06 - Dec 4 by DublinBlue84

I have entered the Saturday one but not the midweek one due to work. I could really get to the midweek game if I wanted but honestly not worth the hassle when I have a long day at work the day before and after.

I do know some people who are entering the ballot but have no desire to go, they just feel the non attendance despite having a ticket will speak volumes, although that's a bit harsh on people who genuinely want to go.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 22:09]

I have entered the ballot for next Saturday because I just want to try and get back to some semblances of a normal life having been forced to work from home for the last 9 months. I understand that people are unhappy but I would be seriously jacked off to miss out on the chance to go at the expense of somebody who has no intention of going

Poll: Our final position

So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 11:12 - Dec 5 with 1419 viewsBluebell

We have for the Saturday game. Tuesday would be difficult with distance. (Not sure if I have ever mentioned we live 150 miles away )

Anybody questioning why we want to go in view of what has been happening recently...we are fans of Ipswich Town Football club, that won’t ever change. We have also paid our money so why not?
So who HAS entered the ballots for tickets? on 11:22 - Dec 5 with 1395 viewslazyblue

Absolutely!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024