Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? 09:44 - Feb 19 with 313 viewsMaySixth

horrific management
shades of Magitlon
keep it in house

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? on 09:46 - Feb 19 with 298 viewsKieran_Knows

The blokes a f#cking clown.

I'd honestly take us getting battered tomorrow if it mean't he was gone by Monday morning.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? on 09:47 - Feb 19 with 281 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? on 09:46 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

I'd honestly take us getting battered tomorrow if it mean't he was gone by Monday morning.

That's what he's hoping.

Meanwhile Evans has had a nice breakfast, now attending a few meetings via Zoom with his shareholders and team and is setting out his business agenda for the day/month/year without too much worry about what the man he appointed to run one of his portfolio businesses does.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 259 viewsMaySixth

Also, why is Lambert letting this spill out into the public domain? on 09:46 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

Sad state of affairs but I agree

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024