Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow question 22:39 - Apr 12 with 724 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can I buy the game but watch the whole match later on?

I know when I’ve bought it before and watched it I’ve not been able to watch it again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

IFollow question on 22:46 - Apr 12 with 695 viewsJackADP

If you're able to have the game running from that start (on the device you'd like to watch on later), then you should be able to scroll back and watch the match, a bit like scrolling back on a YouTube video.

I discovered that when rewinding to see if Drysdale really did square up to Judge.
IFollow question on 22:47 - Apr 12 with 689 viewsIllinoisblue

Why delay getting to see all those chances and goals we create?!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow question on 23:23 - Apr 12 with 643 viewsMenton

You can pause the game for a long time and play it later. I usually pause for an hour or more then watch it later. Be careful to go to settings and take off the icons on the timeline though - they give away the score. Also, don’t change the audio (home / away commentary) whilst watching on delay as it can mess it up. Otherwise it works v well.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

IFollow question on 01:55 - Apr 13 with 580 viewsSuperCoops

I'll save you a tenner.

It ends 0-0.
IFollow question on 06:58 - Apr 13 with 518 viewsGlasgowBlue

IFollow question on 23:23 - Apr 12 by Menton

You can pause the game for a long time and play it later. I usually pause for an hour or more then watch it later. Be careful to go to settings and take off the icons on the timeline though - they give away the score. Also, don’t change the audio (home / away commentary) whilst watching on delay as it can mess it up. Otherwise it works v well.

So I have to pause it on one of my devices just before kick off and come back to it later?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024