Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boooooo no town shirt during performance. 21:09 - Jun 25 with 1189 viewschrismakin

Sheeran out.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 1171 viewslazyblue

It does look bloody good though coming from Portman Road
Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:14 - Jun 25 with 1145 viewschrismakin

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:11 - Jun 25 by lazyblue

Looks awesome doesnt it. Quality stage setup. And really nice to see the stadium on the long shots.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:19 - Jun 25 with 1101 viewsLord_Lucan

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:14 - Jun 25 by chrismakin

Looks awesome doesnt it. Quality stage setup. And really nice to see the stadium on the long shots.

Can someone cool offer some kind of link?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:23 - Jun 25 with 1068 viewschrismakin

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:19 - Jun 25 by Lord_Lucan

Can someone cool offer some kind of link?

Cant post it for some reason but it's on Tik tok if you just search for ed itll take you to it.

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:27 - Jun 25 with 1020 viewspointofblue

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:11 - Jun 25 by lazyblue

The Black Horse is going to get some publicity, having this number come from it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:44 - Jun 25 with 911 viewsStewart27

This is awesome.

We’re so lucky to have him!
Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:46 - Jun 25 with 887 viewspointofblue

I'm never going to be able to look at the Cobbold Stand tunnel leading out into Portman Road without seeing that contemporary dancer performing in the entrance.

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:51 - Jun 25 with 844 viewschrismakin

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:46 - Jun 25 by pointofblue

I'm never going to be able to look at the Cobbold Stand tunnel leading out into Portman Road without seeing that contemporary dancer performing in the entrance.

Is it just me that's thinking of recreating the dance

Login to get fewer ads

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:53 - Jun 25 with 840 viewschrismakin

Damn Blue Action and their flares

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:55 - Jun 25 with 813 viewspointofblue

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:53 - Jun 25 by chrismakin

Damn Blue Action and their flares

Being pedantic towards the Twitter poster but it's the Cobbold Stand concourse - not the South Stand.

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 774 viewsThe_Major

Boooooo no town shirt during performance. on 21:51 - Jun 25 by chrismakin

Is it just me that's thinking of recreating the dance

3:08pm 07/08/21 Radio Suffolk
B. Woolley commentating.

"... And Harper has taken just eight minutes on his debut to give Town the lead, and Portman Road has gone berserk. There's one chap wearing a tutu in the front of the Cobbold Stand letting off a flare and pretending to be a Swan or something....."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024