Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe 18:56 - Jul 15 with 1768 viewsKesgrave_Exile

What is going on with him I thought he was out of contract? For a 20 year old he never has had a sniff of first team action. You would of thought he would be moved on.
Dylan Crowe on 18:59 - Jul 15 with 1724 viewsMattinLondon

His contract was/is up. Don’t think he’s at the club anymore.

Considering how highly rated he was he hasn’t accomplished anything in senior football - he needs to find a club quickly and play games regularly.
Dylan Crowe on 19:02 - Jul 15 with 1711 viewsPhilTWTD

Dylan Crowe on 18:59 - Jul 15 by MattinLondon

His contract was/is up. Don’t think he’s at the club anymore.

Considering how highly rated he was he hasn’t accomplished anything in senior football - he needs to find a club quickly and play games regularly.

He's got another year. I asked about him the other week - as whsipers around his contract was being settled - and was told he is training with the U23s.
Dylan Crowe on 19:08 - Jul 15 with 1624 viewsMattinLondon

Dylan Crowe on 19:02 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

He's got another year. I asked about him the other week - as whsipers around his contract was being settled - and was told he is training with the U23s.

Apologies for the misinformation - honestly thought that he had been told that he could leave.
Dylan Crowe on 19:19 - Jul 15 with 1535 viewsMillsTash

Dylan Crowe on 19:08 - Jul 15 by MattinLondon

Apologies for the misinformation - honestly thought that he had been told that he could leave.

I was also of the same info as yourself in that he had gone a long time ago.
Dylan Crowe on 19:24 - Jul 15 with 1503 viewsPhilTWTD

Dylan Crowe on 19:08 - Jul 15 by MattinLondon

I'd heard similar from several sources. Wouldn't entirely surprise me if there was something in it.
Dylan Crowe on 19:59 - Jul 15 with 1203 viewsfranz_tyson

I find him a bit of an enigma. He’s made so many England age group squads, but has never seemingly done much for our under 23’s.

I’m not having a pop at England age group or our academy, but do these kind of players progress from age 15/16 through the system based on reputation ie he was England under 16 last year so we’ll stick with him for the under 17’s. Was he a standout for our under 18’s ? I never heard anything about good performances for our youth, apart from he’s been capped at England youth and big clubs were looking at him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024