Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised 16:15 - Dec 17 with 547 viewsNewsTWTD

McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised 17th Dec 2021 16:11
Interim boss John McGreal believes the Town squad will be galvanised by new manager Kieran McKenna’s presence among the 29,000-plus crowd at Portman Road on Saturday as they take on Sunderland. McGreal will be in charge of the Blues for his fourth and final match but for the first time at home. 28

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised on 22:48 - Dec 17 with 397 viewsNthQldITFC

Not a bad entrance tune, at least a snippet of it.

"Don't hold back"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised on 09:38 - Dec 18 with 347 viewsBlue_badge

Any player who isn't galvanised today will be committing career suicide (with us at least). A Charlton/Barrow performance is not an option.
That's what makes me think we'll win today.
Then it's up to the new man to figure out how to get that performance every game..
McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised on 10:52 - Dec 18 with 315 viewsChurchman

At least they won’t rust so easily.
McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised on 12:01 - Dec 18 with 296 viewsBlue_badge

McGreal: No Doubt the Guys Will Be Galvanised on 10:52 - Dec 18 by Churchman

At least they won’t rust so easily.

I like your Zincing...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024