Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo on Kenlocks goal 09:41 - Jan 23 with 1555 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He was absolutely convinced he'd got a second wasn't he?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 19:51 - Jan 23 with 1288 viewsSharkey

Giggs (along with Keane, Scholes, G.Neville and Steve Bruce) watched the game. Emyr Huws put a very good shift in, unsurprisingly.
Legend. (n/t) on 19:55 - Jan 23 with 1244 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 19:56 - Jan 23 with 1241 viewslongtimefan

Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 19:51 - Jan 23 by Sharkey

Giggs (along with Keane, Scholes, G.Neville and Steve Bruce) watched the game. Emyr Huws put a very good shift in, unsurprisingly.

The game almost included that rare collectors’ item, a goal from Cole Skuse. Was very unlucky that his strike from outside the area hit the post rather than the corner of the net.
Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 21:22 - Jan 23 with 1079 viewsSharkey

Did Alan Judge join in goal celebrations at Town? For Colchester he noticeably seems to steer clear of any pile-ons. I wonder if he's just more Covid-aware, or simply never been 'one of the lads' in that way.
Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 22:16 - Jan 23 with 876 viewsClapham_Junction

Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 19:51 - Jan 23 by Sharkey

Is Huws playing well? I see he's played the full 90 minutes in both appearances so far. It would be great to see him getting his career back on track after the time he had with us.
Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 00:50 - Jan 24 with 719 viewsSharkey

Chambo on Kenlocks goal on 22:16 - Jan 23 by Clapham_Junction

Is Huws playing well? I see he's played the full 90 minutes in both appearances so far. It would be great to see him getting his career back on track after the time he had with us.

Yes, he’s played 2x 90 minutes and played well in both. If Wiredu stays and Huws stays fit, I think the midfield will be a very good unit. One swallow doesn’t make a summer, but there must be some relief that ultra-cautious Mullins has departed, and Colchester look well-equipped now to climb the table. Sears was superb yesterday, first up front and then dropping deeper when Judge went off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024