Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to be busy isn’t it 09:13 - Jan 31 with 1105 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But with outgoings. Really feel for Fraser, but it highlights the manic recruitment policy, especially in the midfield over the summer. Really good player, but who else do you let go?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:15 - Jan 31 with 1079 viewstractordownsouth

I’d probably sell just because he doesn’t fit in anywhere else but the ideal move would probably be a loan, considering that Celina won’t be here next year.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:16 - Jan 31 with 1034 viewshype313

Tbh I actually wanted Scott Twine and thought that was who we were after in the summer.

As you say, feel for Fraser, but he was brought in without any real foresight in where he was going to be utilised, and he finds himself even more down the pecking order now, prob best for all parties he goes.

Think Harper will go out on loan, not sure about El Miz, that will depend on IF we are looking to bring in Matete, we need someone not too dissimilar to Morsy either way.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:20 - Jan 31 with 970 viewsDarth_Koont

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:15 - Jan 31 by tractordownsouth

I’d probably sell just because he doesn’t fit in anywhere else but the ideal move would probably be a loan, considering that Celina won’t be here next year.

Agreed. Loan would be the perfect solution, I think.

He’s the right player at the wrong time – but strikes me that a player with his ability on the ball and who can link up in and around the box is the sort of player we *should* eventually be using.

Pronouns: He/Him

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:23 - Jan 31 with 909 viewsJackPITFC

Fleetwood looking to bring in Midfielder Elliot Anderson on loan from Newcastle,

Does that mean someone is on their way out? Matete?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 9:23]
Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:59 - Jan 31 with 705 viewsmarchy

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:23 - Jan 31 by JackPITFC

Fleetwood looking to bring in Midfielder Elliot Anderson on loan from Newcastle,

Does that mean someone is on their way out? Matete?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 9:23]

Attention everyone banging on about Matete: out of curiosity, how many games have you seen him play other than the one he played against us?
Going to be busy isn’t it on 10:40 - Jan 31 with 550 viewsDJR

Going to be busy isn’t it on 09:59 - Jan 31 by marchy

Attention everyone banging on about Matete: out of curiosity, how many games have you seen him play other than the one he played against us?

The stats suggests he is not particularly creative, so maybe a good replacement if Morsy is out, but maybe won't solve our problem which is creating chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024