Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a frustrating afternoon 17:59 - Aug 27 with 502 viewsDubtractor

A dreadful refereeing performance - covered plenty elsewhere I'm sure.

Twice throwing away a lead, with fairly basic goals on each occasion.

Throwing the kitchen sink at them in the last 15 minutes, and somehow not getting the clincher.

Barnsley having a go at claiming the Oxford Utd sh1thousing crown - 2 highlights being the chap injured in their box near halftime, who suddenly got up and sprinted to join play when he realised he would be playing everyone onside, then Norwood's embarrassing dive on the edge of his own penalty area.

We got a lot of that from Cheltenham under Duff last season, but that was more understandable given their resources, I thought Barnsley (a promotion hopeful) would be more positive in their play. I was wrong!

I thought Ladapo and John-Jules were poor today, and would have made that change a bit earlier, we certainly looked a better team once the change was made.

No disaster though, another point on the board and still unbeaten.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 18:14]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What a frustrating afternoon on 18:12 - Aug 27 with 411 viewsEdmundo

Cue standard @rse covering from the FA as KMcK will be charged for his comments.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

What a frustrating afternoon on 18:30 - Aug 27 with 349 viewsSarge

What a frustrating afternoon on 18:12 - Aug 27 by Edmundo

Cue standard @rse covering from the FA as KMcK will be charged for his comments.

One of the reasons (but not the main reason) I quit refereeing is that the FA is just a corrupt cabal of @rse-covering. There is no accountability, you can do no wrong, and you will be defended to the hilt no matter how awful your performance is. Refereeing in football is so poor because there is no accountability. Mic up the ref, reform the assessors, stop the secrecy and maybe one day we’ll have competent officials that stop trying to make the game about them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024