Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow highlights 07:35 - Sep 4 with 602 viewsAsa

They’re always up by now as well as the ability to watch the full match. But not today.

Assume Holt has taken out some sort of super-injunction? Maybe he destroyed the servers at the end of the match like in Free Guy? Or is he just retaining all the footage so he can build a case for all these free kicks Coleman seems to think we got unfairly?

Yesterday pretty much cemented my dislike of what should be a likeable, plucky little club. Some abysmal challenges, time wasting, whinging and a referee who got most things wrong (probably 80% in their favour) and they still had the audacity to moan about us getting decisions.

Very happy to come home from that with all three points.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 7:37]
iFollow highlights on 10:51 - Sep 4 with 431 viewsemergencylime

Ya, maybe he was bring serious about the footage, and now i'm overthinking his tweet (about Good game, safe journey home).

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

iFollow highlights on 11:02 - Sep 4 with 410 viewsAsa

iFollow highlights on 10:51 - Sep 4 by emergencylime

Ya, maybe he was bring serious about the footage, and now i'm overthinking his tweet (about Good game, safe journey home).

It’ll be interesting to see if the tackles of Evans (particularly) and Davis were as bad as they looked watching them from the stands.

I wonder whether Ashton would be petty / brilliant enough to highlight them to the FA and whine about retrospective bans. After all, Morsy for four games for his hand making contact with an Accrington shoulder.

Can’t help but think this is just Holt holding things up to deliberately be awkward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024