Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) 15:41 - Sep 17 with 1343 viewsvilanovablue

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 15:45 - Sep 17 with 1279 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's not so long ago that we thought we had a divine right to win this league.

I hope they show more patience with Darren Moore. He seems like one of the good guys in the game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 16:01 - Sep 17 with 963 viewsOldsmoker

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 15:45 - Sep 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope they show more patience with Darren Moore. He seems like one of the good guys in the game.

Darren Moore IS one of the good guys.

Unfortunately, he's manager of Wednesday, whose fans think they're 'far too good for lg1' and will act like cry babies when they lose.
Someone should tell them (not me) that losing to a team like Ipswich 'far too good for lg1' is no great shame.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 16:08 - Sep 17 with 819 viewsKropotkin123

Funny reading it, as it mirrors here when we are not doing well.

Currently losing to a team with one up front = "Gee ovva with this one up front nonsense"

Before the game = we can play any formation, we're so adaptable
Whilst losing = "Formation is absolutely ridiculous"

Like TWTD when we lose = "We don’t get anything today then it’ll be another fun night on here 🤪🤪🤪"

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 16:23 - Sep 17 with 671 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 16:08 - Sep 17 by Kropotkin123

Funny reading it, as it mirrors here when we are not doing well.

Currently losing to a team with one up front = "Gee ovva with this one up front nonsense"

Before the game = we can play any formation, we're so adaptable
Whilst losing = "Formation is absolutely ridiculous"

Like TWTD when we lose = "We don’t get anything today then it’ll be another fun night on here 🤪🤪🤪"

I’ve said before TWTD is wayyyy busier when we drop points. In fact certain posters don’t turn up when we win…either Budgies or people that just love wallowing in misery!
The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 16:37 - Sep 17 with 556 viewsTractorWood

The Sheff Weds forum is amusing right now 😂 (n/t) on 15:45 - Sep 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've thought it the whole time tbf.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024