Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow 18:48 - Oct 14 with 1570 viewsEly_Blue

I could go but I have a conscience and I couldn’t knowingly sit in close proximity to all of those people knowing I could end up making one of them sick.

Anyway I digress, having only done this once before for a Saturday game can anyone recommend the cheapest country to travel to and be able to watch the game? 😉

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 18:52 - Oct 14 with 1521 viewsFrimleyBlue

Won't you be stealing from the club tho.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 18:59 - Oct 14 with 1498 viewsSarge

I’ve never had a bad trip to the Netherlands via Proton airways. It’s one of their free routes.
Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:31 - Oct 14 with 1444 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 18:52 - Oct 14 by FrimleyBlue

Given that I’ve already paid for a ticket that I can’t use then I’d say the £10 or whatever it is will be extra revenue on top of what I’ve already paid, come on even you aren’t that thick are you? Re read my OP and you’ll see just how silly you look!

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 1433 viewsNeedhamChris

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 18:52 - Oct 14 by FrimleyBlue

Doesn't really work as a comeback to someone with a ticket already.

Plus, will actually save the club another £7.50 of TeamCard points as well

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:55 - Oct 14 with 1343 viewsSitfcB

Do you want a medal?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:58 - Oct 14 with 1330 viewsericclacton

Half the crowd will have covid.

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:58 - Oct 14 with 1323 viewsSitfcB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:31 - Oct 14 by Ely_Blue

Given that I’ve already paid for a ticket that I can’t use then I’d say the £10 or whatever it is will be extra revenue on top of what I’ve already paid, come on even you aren’t that thick are you? Re read my OP and you’ll see just how silly you look!

Give the ticket away to someone and you could still claim your teamcard points.

COYB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:02 - Oct 14 with 1305 viewsDubtractor

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:58 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

I hadn't clocked the team card points thing - so do us super supporters effectively get a £22 voucher added to our season tickets?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 1302 viewsFrimleyBlue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:31 - Oct 14 by Ely_Blue

Oh so purchasing a ticket online IS extra revenue. Glad we finally got there ;)

Hope you're not suffering btw. Covid is a fker.

Waka waka eh eh

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:07 - Oct 14 with 1281 viewsSitfcB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:02 - Oct 14 by Dubtractor

I hadn't clocked the team card points thing - so do us super supporters effectively get a £22 voucher added to our season tickets?

COYB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:07 - Oct 14 with 1278 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 19:58 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

I’ll get the points as it’s a season ticket

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:08 - Oct 14 with 1271 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:03 - Oct 14 by FrimleyBlue

Oh so purchasing a ticket online IS extra revenue. Glad we finally got there ;)

Hope you're not suffering btw. Covid is a fker.

Extra revenue on top of what I have ALREADY spent on a match/season ticket

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:10 - Oct 14 with 1262 viewsDubtractor

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:07 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

Ah, thanks.

So does this just get added against our season ticket card? I was genuinely unaware of this, so suddenly finding out I'm getting some free money is a bonus!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:10 - Oct 14 with 1263 viewsWickets

Had Covid myself early part of the week but lucky enough to be negative today, sigh of relief, best of luck for a quick recovery.
Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 1227 viewsFrimleyBlue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:08 - Oct 14 by Ely_Blue

Extra revenue on top of what I have ALREADY spent on a match/season ticket

Well it can't be extra revenue as you were very strict that I follow doesn't provide any revenue to the club. So altho you'll be watching online. They won't be benefiting from you doing so right?

Waka waka eh eh

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:26 - Oct 14 with 1221 viewsSitfcB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:07 - Oct 14 by Ely_Blue

I’ll get the points as it’s a season ticket

Believe you only get the points if the ticket is scanned.

COYB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 1185 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:26 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

Very naughty!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 1060 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:24 - Oct 14 by FrimleyBlue

Well it can't be extra revenue as you were very strict that I follow doesn't provide any revenue to the club. So altho you'll be watching online. They won't be benefiting from you doing so right?

I never said the club gets no revenue but what I said was you are stealing revenue from the club when you could (ie you don’t live overseas and openly admitted you cba to go to PR) get to the ground and pay for a ticket for the game

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 21:49 - Oct 14 with 1058 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 20:26 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

Wasn’t the case last season when I couldn’t make the rearranged Pack out PR game

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 989 viewsSitfcB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 21:49 - Oct 14 by Ely_Blue

Wasn’t the case last season when I couldn’t make the rearranged Pack out PR game

Yeah I know think they changed it for this season.

COYB

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 22:35 - Oct 14 with 965 viewsEly_Blue

Covid means I can’t make the game tomorrow on 22:18 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

Yeah I know think they changed it for this season.

Oh well c’est la vie

Rather miss out on some points than give covid to a few people who may give it to their sick granny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024