Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) 20:34 - Nov 25 with 3110 viewsWoolfenthen

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 2624 viewsmarchy

Possession. To them.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:39 - Nov 25 with 2585 viewsbadadski

Nothing and never has.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 2563 viewsWoolfenthen

just a joke how he is in this side ahead of Phil Foden, mind boggling
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:57 - Nov 25 with 2490 viewsIllinoisblue

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:41 - Nov 25 by Woolfenthen

just a joke how he is in this side ahead of Phil Foden, mind boggling

It is a national scandal that Foden doesn’t play

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:08 - Nov 25 with 2440 viewsblueislander

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 20:35 - Nov 25 by marchy

Possession. To them.

You have a short memory. Mount was brilliant against Iran.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:18 - Nov 25 with 2404 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:08 - Nov 25 by blueislander

Brilliant?? No he was not.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:23 - Nov 25 with 2389 viewsblueislander

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:18 - Nov 25 by FromReuserWithLove

Brilliant?? No he was not.

IMO He was. Like nearly all the England team.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 22:48 - Nov 25 with 2293 viewsJedmac

If Mount or any of the other premier league players in the England team were turning out in Ipswich shirts you’d be wetting yourselves with joy .
Login to get fewer ads

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 22:57 - Nov 25 with 2262 viewsSuffolktractor

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 22:48 - Nov 25 by Jedmac

If Mount or any of the other premier league players in the England team were turning out in Ipswich shirts you’d be wetting yourselves with joy .

Fairly obvious comment seeing as we are in League 1.
But at international level that performance tonight was really poor.
No fire, no panache, no care with the ball, no shots.
We played with the handbrake on tonight.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:09 - Nov 25 with 2235 viewsSuperblue95

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 21:08 - Nov 25 by blueislander

No goals, no assists, blazed a shot wide from 4 yards at 0-0.

He was okay but hardly a masterclass and was probably our quietest player

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:13 - Nov 25 with 2225 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 22:48 - Nov 25 by Jedmac

On that basis why the hell isn't Barry Bannan involved!?
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:17 - Nov 25 with 2214 viewspointofblue

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:13 - Nov 25 by FromReuserWithLove

On that basis why the hell isn't Barry Bannan involved!?

Because Scotland didn't qualify?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:18 - Nov 25 with 2213 viewstractordownsouth

Aside from the Iran game, he’s underperformed for England, but then so has Foden. I’d give Maddison a go when he’s fit.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 02:14 - Nov 26 with 2113 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Tyler Adams had him in his pocket. Safegate seemed delighted with our defensive performance from the ITV clip I just saw on YouTube. Everyone in the pub here was happy with the result but disappointed not to win it as "England were there for the taking". Not sure I could really disagree.

The Manager is not growing, learning and still holding our elite talent back.

Hope to be proved wrong but we will be out in the quarterfinals.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 07:32 - Nov 26 with 1997 viewsbluejacko

TBF you could have said that about ANY of the ‘players’ on the pitch last night!
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:38 - Nov 26 with 1899 viewsPowrigan

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 23:18 - Nov 25 by tractordownsouth

Aside from the Iran game, he’s underperformed for England, but then so has Foden. I’d give Maddison a go when he’s fit.

All players underperform for an uninspiring clown like Southgate.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:46 - Nov 26 with 1874 viewsLeoMuff

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:38 - Nov 26 by Powrigan

Harsh, I’m not convinced by Southgates tactics and ability to change the game, but he has built a great team spirit and togetherness and the squad love him, that goes a long way in international football.

Compare to England under Capello.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:46 - Nov 26 with 1874 viewsmr_bean

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:38 - Nov 26 by Powrigan

The same "uninspiring clown" who took us to the semi-finals and final in our last two major tournaments?
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:55 - Nov 26 with 1841 viewsPowrigan

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:46 - Nov 26 by mr_bean

The same "uninspiring clown" who took us to the semi-finals and final in our last two major tournaments?

1 win in 8 with a squad like that tells me he is an uninspiring clown.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 09:00 - Nov 26 with 1827 viewstractordownsouth

Do they?

Harry Maguire, who struggles in the Premier League, has been rock solid in our last 2 tournaments.

Jordan Pickford, a mid-table keeper, conceded the fewest goals in the Euros.

Raheem Sterling had the worst domestic season of his career in 2020-21 then scored 3 at the Euros and was named in the team of the tournament.

Luke Shaw and Kieran Trippier have been among the most creative full backs in terms of assists at the last 2 tournaments as well, despite both having had up-and-down club careers in the meantime.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 09:14 - Nov 26 with 1786 viewsmr_bean

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:55 - Nov 26 by Powrigan

1 win in 8 with a squad like that tells me he is an uninspiring clown.

I think you missed the words "major tournaments".
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 11:58 - Nov 26 with 1658 viewsmarchy

"Brilliant"?! Rein it in mate, he was moderate at best, against the staggering footballing might of Iran. He's not been anywhere near "brilliant" for England in a long time, and he was useless yesterday.
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 12:28 - Nov 26 with 1607 viewsSeablu

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 08:46 - Nov 26 by mr_bean

Tony Pulis and Gordon Strachan took teams to Cup finals by beating teams below them, then blew it against the first decent side they played dishing up uninspiringly negative guff.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 12:29]
Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 12:47 - Nov 26 with 1578 viewsringwoodblue

For the same reason McKenna plays Jackson, Southgate obviously sees something in Mount that the rest of us don’t see. Personally I’d play Foden ahead of Mount every time.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 12:53 - Nov 26 with 1567 viewspointofblue

Please tell me what Mason Mount offers, I just don't get it (n/t) on 12:47 - Nov 26 by ringwoodblue

For the same reason McKenna plays Jackson, Southgate obviously sees something in Mount that the rest of us don’t see. Personally I’d play Foden ahead of Mount every time.

Foden’s been better for Manchester City than Mount has been for Chelsea of late. In fairness, Foden hasn’t taken his chances in an England shirt and, up to now, Mount has been more reliable.

Foden did very little against Germany when given the chance, and Mount came on and helped to turn the game around.

I’m not saying Foden shouldn’t have come on yesterday, but treating him like Pele and Mount like a Town era Jonathan Douglas when playing for England is a bit misleading.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024