Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? 18:36 - Nov 26 with 1782 viewsDubtractor

Is 10k a bit optimistic?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:41 - Nov 26 with 1764 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Are you going? Thinking about going with Junior.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 1728 viewsDubtractor

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:41 - Nov 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Are you going? Thinking about going with Junior.

Yeah, me and my two ST mates are going, I quite like going to these sort of games. But the stupid kick off time did nearly put us off, and I bet it has deterred quite a few.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:58 - Nov 26 with 1705 viewsSitfcB

Club announced 10k have been sold on Thursday I think, so could be near 12,000 by the time the game comes round.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 1671 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:48 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

Yeah, me and my two ST mates are going, I quite like going to these sort of games. But the stupid kick off time did nearly put us off, and I bet it has deterred quite a few.

Same here with the time but we will likely grab a bite to eat at lunch time and make a day of it.
Miss Slave is away so a bit of quality time is in order while Junior is still here.
Will you be at the Greyhound?

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 19:37 - Nov 26 with 1626 viewsSheffordBlue

According to their Twitter account Buxton are bringing more than 500

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 11:28 - Nov 27 with 1188 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 18:48 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

When you say, "these sort of games," do you mean no win ones with the prospect of public humiliation? Oh and where you get wet too for good measure!

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 11:43 - Nov 27 with 1168 viewsDubtractor

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 11:28 - Nov 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

When you say, "these sort of games," do you mean no win ones with the prospect of public humiliation? Oh and where you get wet too for good measure!

Ha, no, I mean cup games against non league minnows. Can't tell you why I like them, I just do!

Re your other question on the pub, I think we'll just be heading straight to the ground before the game today.

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:06 - Nov 27 with 1061 viewsNthQldITFC

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 19:37 - Nov 26 by SheffordBlue

I saw 1000 mentioned earlier, but I think that's been watered down a bit.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:08 - Nov 27 with 1054 viewsDubtractor

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:06 - Nov 27 by NthQldITFC

I bet they are looking forward to releasing their bottled up excitement.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2022 13:08]

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:15 - Nov 27 with 1017 viewsMiaow

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:08 - Nov 27 by Dubtractor

I’m looking forward to seeing us spa with them.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:16 - Nov 27 with 1013 viewsNthQldITFC

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:08 - Nov 27 by Dubtractor

I thought you'd spring up.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:27 - Nov 27 with 981 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 13:06 - Nov 27 by NthQldITFC

They’re probably capped

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 15:30 - Nov 27 with 837 viewsOldFart71

Any seat counters know what sort of crowd we're getting tomorrow? on 19:37 - Nov 26 by SheffordBlue

Litres or gallons ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024