Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title 16:11 - Jan 1 with 2540 viewsKeno

let Weds up in 2nd place and just not bother to play out the rest of the season.

Maybe we'll have enough points already not to e relegated

I mean we havent won a game yet this year, havent even scored and its obvious we arent buying anyone as the window has been open for ages

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:12 - Jan 1 with 2501 viewsFrimleyBlue

Or.. we could win 4/5 games in a row and keep up with the league leaders..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 2420 viewspointofblue

I feel like that to a degree, but then I'm naturally pessimistic. The fact the only way we can go up is try and buy (even more) our way out of the division is even more disheartening considering what Plymouth are managing on a shoestring.

No back to back league wins since the end of October is the real concern for me.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 2406 viewsMetal_Hacker

We’ve not conceded though

Poll: If it were one or the other

I think that we all know that.... on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 2347 viewsBloots

...we lose to Derby in the play off semi final.

Ipswich innit.

Good things don't happen to us.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I think that we all know that.... on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 2273 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think that we all know that.... on 16:19 - Jan 1 by Bloots

...we lose to Derby in the play off semi final.

Ipswich innit.

Good things don't happen to us.

Still makes me nervous who what the pension guys do the longer we stay in league 1.

Evans was told money would get us promoted..
Mark the pension fella said league 1 should fear us etc.

Just hope if we don't go up this season they don't already lose patience with this investment.

Waka waka eh eh

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 2232 viewsArnieM

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:12 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

Or.. we could win 4/5 games in a row and keep up with the league leaders..

3-1 Plymouth , ( Whittaker) …. They know how to kill a game off !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I think that we all know that.... on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 2225 viewsDubtractor

I think that we all know that.... on 16:21 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

Still makes me nervous who what the pension guys do the longer we stay in league 1.

Evans was told money would get us promoted..
Mark the pension fella said league 1 should fear us etc.

Just hope if we don't go up this season they don't already lose patience with this investment.

FFS mate.

Just stop stressing and worrying about every aspect of the club and team for 5 minutes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 2206 viewsringwoodblue

Are you fooking joking?

I’m not giving up hopes of automatic promotion until it’s mathematically impossible.

COYB!

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Login to get fewer ads

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:24 - Jan 1 with 2178 viewspointofblue

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:23 - Jan 1 by ringwoodblue

Are you fooking joking?

I’m not giving up hopes of automatic promotion until it’s mathematically impossible.

COYB!

The OP is most certainly being saracastic.

I think we're making a mess of it (though much less of a mess compared to the past few seasons).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Yeah, that will be the epitaph.... on 16:25 - Jan 1 with 2157 viewsBloots

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:24 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

I think we're making a mess of it (though much less of a mess compared to the past few seasons).

....to this season.

"We cocked it up, but not as much as previous years".

I think that we all know that.... on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 2139 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think that we all know that.... on 16:22 - Jan 1 by Dubtractor

FFS mate.

Just stop stressing and worrying about every aspect of the club and team for 5 minutes.

Bloots mentioned a play off defeat. Go at him first.

Waka waka eh eh

I'm pretty sure I wasn't being serious..... on 16:29 - Jan 1 with 2085 viewsBloots

I think that we all know that.... on 16:26 - Jan 1 by FrimleyBlue

Bloots mentioned a play off defeat. Go at him first.

....hold on, let me check.

....yeah, I wasn't.

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:51 - Jan 1 with 1883 viewsElephantintheRoom

Plymouth’s next three away games look a tad tricky

But there is a certain inevitability about Norwood getting the goals to knock us out of the play offs. If Bolton don’t get there first.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Yeah Norwood will score.... on 16:54 - Jan 1 with 1858 viewsBloots

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:51 - Jan 1 by ElephantintheRoom

Plymouth’s next three away games look a tad tricky

But there is a certain inevitability about Norwood getting the goals to knock us out of the play offs. If Bolton don’t get there first.

....13 when they beat us 14-0 in the league to condemn us to the play offs.

Then he'll come off the bench to score 7 in injury time to beat us 7-6 in the play off final.

There's a certain inevitability to it, you're right.

Written in the stars.

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:54 - Jan 1 with 1856 viewsBroadhill

They will win it. We are too soft. Both ends of the pitch we struggle. We play pretty football in the middle of the park. No end product. And woeful defending at times.
Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 17:32 - Jan 1 with 1640 viewsbilllm

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:54 - Jan 1 by Broadhill

They will win it. We are too soft. Both ends of the pitch we struggle. We play pretty football in the middle of the park. No end product. And woeful defending at times.

A fair reflection mate,
I've been saying this for a long time,
Stupid mistakes have not been cut out,
Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 1499 viewsDJR

Right now, I'd just be happy if we finish higher than the last three seasons.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2023 17:46]
Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 19:02 - Jan 1 with 1299 viewsNutkins_Return

Should we just tell the EFL to give Plymouth the title on 16:24 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

How on earth are we making a mess of it? In what possible world has the first 24 games been a mess of it? We might do. We certainly haven't so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024