Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! 10:22 - Jan 9 with 1946 viewsReusersTown

As per title.
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 10:30 - Jan 9 with 1884 viewsgeg1992

No, there will be more restricted view tickets released. Not sure why there's a delay.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 10:37 - Jan 9 with 1829 viewsDJR

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 10:30 - Jan 9 by geg1992

No, there will be more restricted view tickets released. Not sure why there's a delay.

If that is the case, it's a bit odd to say Sold Out on the ticket website as that might prevent some of those interested from coming back to the site to buy.
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 10:46 - Jan 9 with 1766 viewsgeg1992

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 10:37 - Jan 9 by DJR

If that is the case, it's a bit odd to say Sold Out on the ticket website as that might prevent some of those interested from coming back to the site to buy.

I thought the same. It's a bit weird.

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:03 - Jan 9 with 1653 viewstivo

RV have all been released.

Only real option now is to open S block to either Home or Away fans which the club are reluctant to do despite it having its own entrance... There will be returns from the players in SAR upper at some point this week which usually account for 20-30 tickets, and each day a dozen or so returns will go on sale.
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:07 - Jan 9 with 1607 viewsEssexBloo

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:03 - Jan 9 by tivo

Only real option now is to open S block to either Home or Away fans which the club are reluctant to do despite it having its own entrance... There will be returns from the players in SAR upper at some point this week which usually account for 20-30 tickets, and each day a dozen or so returns will go on sale.

As I said on earlier thread I don’t think the second batch of RV tickets got released. Seems a bit unusual that it’s been sold out for three days if there are still some more tickets to be added.
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:07 - Jan 9 with 1601 viewsgeg1992

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:03 - Jan 9 by tivo

I don't think Cobbold RV ever were? And neither were Magnus full restricted, only about 600 not so restricted seats.

Which adds up as the club said almost 26,000 sold. Then released 600 RV and Plymouth sold an extra 600 allocation which brings the tickets sold to around 27,200 as a rough figure.

I have no idea why I'm obsessing over this, but I never thought we'd be in the position to have these kind of crowds again when I was watching during the Mick days!

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 20:25 - Jan 9 with 1195 viewsReusersTown

Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 11:07 - Jan 9 by geg1992

I don't think Cobbold RV ever were? And neither were Magnus full restricted, only about 600 not so restricted seats.

Which adds up as the club said almost 26,000 sold. Then released 600 RV and Plymouth sold an extra 600 allocation which brings the tickets sold to around 27,200 as a rough figure.

I have no idea why I'm obsessing over this, but I never thought we'd be in the position to have these kind of crowds again when I was watching during the Mick days!

Thank you all for the input.
Have we sold out for Plymouth already?! on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 859 viewstivo

I am sure all of the RV have been released... there would be no reason for them to be holding back RV in Magnus for example...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024