Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers 19:39 - Mar 12 with 829 viewsWeWereZombies

Must be one heck of a shock to see a trophy cabinet with cups and shields in it...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 19:41 - Mar 12 with 800 viewsNthQldITFC

Who hell he? Guessing an ex-Budgie?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 19:42 - Mar 12 with 792 viewsKeno

The cold damp weather up there will play havoc with his hair

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 20:32 - Mar 12 with 734 viewsFifeITFC

I went to Ibrox today. Told the wife that I would refuse to celebrate if he scored. Thought he was awful, spent half the time on the floor or giving passes away (maybe I had my anti-Norwich blinkers on) and was amazed when he somehow was announced as Man of the Match.

But it was a poor game. I know their 'ultras' were serving a sudden protest and therefore absent, but the atmosphere was the worst I've seen in 38 years of going to games. A crowd of over 41,000 and you could actually hear the players shouting to each other on the pitch. I actually sounded like a reserve team game. Really was like a library, which is very different from previous visits to Ibrox.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 20:41 - Mar 12 with 682 viewsArnieM

He’s still a big girls blouse ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 20:45 - Mar 12 with 665 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Had no idea when I switched on 'Sportscene' that Cantwell had joined Rangers on 20:32 - Mar 12 by FifeITFC

I went to Ibrox today. Told the wife that I would refuse to celebrate if he scored. Thought he was awful, spent half the time on the floor or giving passes away (maybe I had my anti-Norwich blinkers on) and was amazed when he somehow was announced as Man of the Match.

But it was a poor game. I know their 'ultras' were serving a sudden protest and therefore absent, but the atmosphere was the worst I've seen in 38 years of going to games. A crowd of over 41,000 and you could actually hear the players shouting to each other on the pitch. I actually sounded like a reserve team game. Really was like a library, which is very different from previous visits to Ibrox.

I did a Swansea v Liverpool game that was like that once.
I likened it to a training game. Awful affair, and it ended 0-0.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024