Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? 17:07 - Mar 16 with 823 viewsITFC_Forever

Only goes back a few months and not to the start of the season.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 17:09 - Mar 16 with 819 viewsSitfcB

Is that on your phone? Think you can see the whole thing on desktop site.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 17:28 - Mar 16 with 754 viewsITFC_Forever

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 17:09 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Is that on your phone? Think you can see the whole thing on desktop site.

No, it's on the laptop.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:02 - Mar 16 with 723 viewsSitfcB

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 17:28 - Mar 16 by ITFC_Forever

No, it's on the laptop.

That’s sh!t because not so long ago you used to be able to go all the way back, I was looking once and saw my purchase history was back to when we played Avenir Beggan! Must’ve changed since the website updated.

COYB

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:12 - Mar 16 with 695 viewsGeoffSentence

Mine goes back a while and is says "All the tickets you have bought or reserved in the past are listed below"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:17 - Mar 16 with 681 viewsPJH

The oldest transaction visible on my history is Accrington away early this season.
How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:22 - Mar 16 with 675 viewslizzibee

Ive just checked on line. Initially went to tickets and it only had a few, but if you click on history then it should show them all up. Good luck
How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:36 - Mar 16 with 631 viewsSitfcB

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:17 - Mar 16 by PJH

The oldest transaction visible on my history is Accrington away early this season.

Mine is Charlton but obviously depends on how many tickets you buy!
[Post edited 16 Mar 2023 18:42]

COYB

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 592 viewsGeoffSentence

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:36 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

It has 50 tickets in my history, which is a suspiciously round number.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:58 - Mar 16 with 560 viewsPJH

How do I view my ticket history on the website for the season? on 18:36 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Mine shows match tickets and travel for all away games (except Pizza Cup) from Accrington onwards, my season ticket for each home game, purchases for my son and a mate of their seats for home cup games on my account and the Season Ticket Compensation thingy.

Anyway, it is not complete for this season's transactions, I suppose some get dropped off one end when others added at the top but as a true 'history' it is incomplete.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024