Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) 13:35 - Mar 26 with 1758 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:35 - Mar 26 with 1744 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope that doesn't wake them up!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:35 - Mar 26 with 1743 viewsNthQldITFC

Indeedy!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:36 - Mar 26 with 1714 viewsScuzzer

That will stir the hornets nest.

Established 1968

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:37 - Mar 26 with 1664 viewsStewart27

Imagine watching Wednesday week in week out.

Said it for a while that they are a very ugly team. Shame they’ve been effective.
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:39 - Mar 26 with 1618 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Let the sh1thousery begin.....can't ever see enough of it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:39 - Mar 26 with 1621 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:35 - Mar 26 by J2BLUE

Hope that doesn't wake them up!

Obviously this game can turn around, but it bizarre to think that when we kicked off in our last game we were 11 points behind Wednesday and if things stay as they are then that is just down to 3.

Iron Lion Zion

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:41 - Mar 26 with 1570 viewsNthQldITFC

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:39 - Mar 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Let the sh1thousery begin.....can't ever see enough of it.

'Bunker' mentality with some sh'ousery and another goal or two on the break.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:42 - Mar 26 with 1543 viewsNthQldITFC

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:39 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

Obviously this game can turn around, but it bizarre to think that when we kicked off in our last game we were 11 points behind Wednesday and if things stay as they are then that is just down to 3.

How can that be? In the game against Wednesday do you mean?

Login to get fewer ads

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:43 - Mar 26 with 1500 viewscbower

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:39 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

It would make for a very tasty end to our season. Expect Wednesday to come out like a different team 2nd half though

bluescouser

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:45 - Mar 26 with 1459 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:42 - Mar 26 by NthQldITFC

How can that be? In the game against Wednesday do you mean?

I've messed up my working out. Anyway, as thing stand they have dropped 8 points in their last three games and thrown away their two games in hand over us.

Iron Lion Zion

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:46 - Mar 26 with 1438 viewsFrimleyBlue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:43 - Mar 26 by cbower

It would make for a very tasty end to our season. Expect Wednesday to come out like a different team 2nd half though

Not sure Wednesday play much differently tho tbh. Typical league 1 football and try to out battle opponents imo. At moment FG showing more fight.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:49 - Mar 26 with 1320 viewsquirkie

If this stays the same I'm going to try some of them vegan sausages to celebrate.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:50 - Mar 26 with 1288 viewsBuffaloBill

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:49 - Mar 26 by quirkie

If this stays the same I'm going to try some of them vegan sausages to celebrate.

It's not that grim

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:53 - Mar 26 with 1215 viewsSteve_M

Hmmm, i still expect a late Wednesday win but going to be an interesting second half.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 13:54 - Mar 26 with 1186 viewsVegtablue

Huge ask for FG to hold onto this but would make the Barnsley result midweek a corker!
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 14:07 - Mar 26 with 1062 viewsIllinoisblue

Argh should be 2-0. Ffs what a miss

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 14:08 - Mar 26 with 1030 viewsNthQldITFC

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 14:07 - Mar 26 by Illinoisblue

Keeper great save actually, but ref gave a goal kick!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 14:09 - Mar 26 with 1017 viewsle2blue

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (n/t) on 14:07 - Mar 26 by Illinoisblue

Another great save by their keeper
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024