Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… 12:47 - Apr 30 with 1211 viewsbrazil1981

Guess season ticket holders who couldn’t go…frustrating for those that couldn’t get tickets though!
Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:53 - Apr 30 with 1154 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Only frustrating for people who couldn't get tickets if someone tells them though.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:53 - Apr 30 with 1148 viewsJ2BLUE

There's bound to be a few who couldn't make it last minute for some reason. Highlighting it seems like needlessly rubbing it in!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:59 - Apr 30 with 1112 viewslongtimefan

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:53 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

There's bound to be a few who couldn't make it last minute for some reason. Highlighting it seems like needlessly rubbing it in!

Indeed. I had coach and match tickets for the Barnsley game but a phone call at 10:30 am that morning informing me that an ambulance had been called to my Mothers put paid to that. Fortunately I was able to go yesterday, fitting in a hospital visit before the match.
Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 13:19 - Apr 30 with 1037 viewsNeedhamChris

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:53 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

And to add to that, near the front of SBRL it felt like at least a few who normally sit further back had edged in between mates to be closer to the front (leaving their seats appearing empty)

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 13:21 - Apr 30 with 1022 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:59 - Apr 30 by longtimefan

Indeed. I had coach and match tickets for the Barnsley game but a phone call at 10:30 am that morning informing me that an ambulance had been called to my Mothers put paid to that. Fortunately I was able to go yesterday, fitting in a hospital visit before the match.

Best to your mum for a speedy recovery.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 13:40 - Apr 30 with 927 viewsJ2BLUE

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 12:59 - Apr 30 by longtimefan

All the best to your mum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spare seat next to me yesterday, two in row behind as well… on 15:21 - Apr 30 with 751 viewsGeoffSentence

One in front of me, and I saw 5 in block s

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024