Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
piggot news 15:20 - Jun 24 with 2941 viewstroyparrotsleftear

has anyone heard any piggot news? Seems his future now hangs on the signing of simms, but he could still be useful cover. from what ive seen of simms, he is a big man looking to get his donut on the ball in the box and put it in the back of a net. Pigg, a similar sort of character, will be in direct competition in training and could well injure simms as they both go up for a header trying to beat walton in goal. This would certainly not provide a favourable outcome with simms laying on the floor holding his nut as claret pours whilst piggot reels off to celebrate a bullet header
piggot news on 15:23 - Jun 24 with 2896 viewsKeno

Hi Mrs Pigott nice to hear from you

I dont get the sense teams are jockeying to sign him

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

piggot news on 15:23 - Jun 24 with 2889 viewstroyparrotsleftear

piggot news on 15:23 - Jun 24 by Keno

Hi Mrs Pigott nice to hear from you

I dont get the sense teams are jockeying to sign him

yes but they know we havent replaced him yet...
piggot news on 15:25 - Jun 24 with 2868 viewsFifeITFC

piggot news on 15:23 - Jun 24 by troyparrotsleftear

...because we don't need to replace him.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

piggot news on 15:26 - Jun 24 with 2855 viewsStu_boy

League 1 at best, can see him going somewhere like charlton
piggot news on 15:29 - Jun 24 with 2830 viewsBangor31

I've heard that the stumbling block here is his salary, he got a pay bump on promotion as did a lot of the squad and therefore not may L1 teams are able to get a package that works for player and ITFC
piggot news on 15:34 - Jun 24 with 2798 viewsKeno

In the same way I havent replaced by Aston Martin DB8 yet

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

piggot news on 15:47 - Jun 24 with 2741 viewsDBaldy

Someone needs to change their username to Joe Piggott's Left Nut.

Yawn.
piggot news on 15:51 - Jun 24 with 2726 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Ask BlueBadger as he is an expert of all things 'piggot'. He will tell you everything, literally everyrhing as he is an expert.

The player's surname is Pigott.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2023 15:52]
Login to get fewer ads

piggot news on 15:52 - Jun 24 with 2719 viewsronnyd

Dettori is retiring soon by the way.
piggot news on 16:29 - Jun 24 with 2588 viewsGavTWTD

I... don't understand this post(er)

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

piggot news on 17:00 - Jun 24 with 2462 viewsPinewoodblue

He didn’t feature in our plans last year and there is no reason to think he might do so next season.

Incidentally it is Pigott. That’s one G and 2 T’s

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

piggot news on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 2388 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s all this toying with Chaplin’s heart that I’m worried about. Are they going to develop their close personal friendship or not? He needs clarity!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

piggot news on 17:32 - Jun 24 with 2349 viewsBlueandTruesince82

But this is parody right?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

piggot news on 18:54 - Jun 24 with 2193 viewsBigCommon

Tbf, doesn't sound like you've watched much of Simms.. Despite his 6ft 3 frame, getting his "doughnut" on the end of crosses, is not one of his strong points. Neither is it one of Piggots strengths...
I'm of the thinking that the club are actively seeking a move for Piggot. Could be a case of us having to accommodate part of his wages, up to the end of his Ipswich contract? He was reportedly, already on a fare whack. Which, no doubt increased with our promotion. Unless a mutual agreement can be made for him to just cancel the remainder of his contract?..I mean, hes obviously surplus. Being as he couldn't get into our L1 squad. There's no chance he'll be considered for our Champ squad, imo.
piggot news on 19:00 - Jun 24 with 2163 viewsgainsboroughblue

piggot news on 17:00 - Jun 24 by Pinewoodblue

He didn’t feature in our plans last year and there is no reason to think he might do so next season.

Incidentally it is Pigott. That’s one G and 2 T’s

I prefer a double g with one t.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

piggot news on 09:01 - Jun 25 with 1725 viewsWakh

Heard he is keen to leave ITFC. He never settled in the area apparently due to some weird bloke peering through his window, lurking in his bushes, and asking to take him and his best, best friend chappers out for coffee from a tartan flask in the woods.

Heard he was interested in a move yo Saudi where the sentences are stiffer.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 9:03]
piggot news on 10:11 - Jun 25 with 1616 viewsNomore4

piggot news on 09:01 - Jun 25 by Wakh

Heard he is keen to leave ITFC. He never settled in the area apparently due to some weird bloke peering through his window, lurking in his bushes, and asking to take him and his best, best friend chappers out for coffee from a tartan flask in the woods.

Heard he was interested in a move yo Saudi where the sentences are stiffer.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 9:03]

Cookie wants the Pig……as back up
piggot news on 10:25 - Jun 25 with 1572 viewstroyparrotsleftear

piggot news on 15:47 - Jun 24 by DBaldy

Someone needs to change their username to Joe Piggott's Left Nut.

Yawn.

he has never had a run of games at town. Talented lad, ive watched him over the years. Think he may feature heavily this season, which is why mckenna very reluctant to sell him. My understanding is he is a key figure in the dressing room and over the summer enjoyed a few nights out and is deep in the confidence of our captain and old capt chambers, he acts a a go between passing messages between the 2 captains. He was integral in getting the new fist pump from clarke over the line
piggot news on 11:04 - Jun 25 with 1513 viewsmarchy

piggot news on 10:25 - Jun 25 by troyparrotsleftear

he has never had a run of games at town. Talented lad, ive watched him over the years. Think he may feature heavily this season, which is why mckenna very reluctant to sell him. My understanding is he is a key figure in the dressing room and over the summer enjoyed a few nights out and is deep in the confidence of our captain and old capt chambers, he acts a a go between passing messages between the 2 captains. He was integral in getting the new fist pump from clarke over the line

Yes, he is a phenomenal car park, is Joe Pigott.

Clarke: The Connection With the Fans is Really Special 17th Mar 2023 18:03
Harry Clarke has revealed how he sought permission from Luke Chambers to revive the former skipper’s popular fist-pump celebration that used to follow the team’s wins. 4

piggot news on 12:18 - Jun 25 with 1435 viewsDBaldy

Ok pal, I'm sure that is 100% accurate
piggot news on 12:33 - Jun 25 with 1400 viewsGavTWTD

Just stop

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024