Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. 10:50 - Jul 29 with 1724 viewsNthQldITFC

Impressive showing, I hope he's with us this season. If he gets a combination of cup games, the odd league cameo towards the end of a few and starts half a dozen league games to cover injuries or against specific opponents, then coupled with the quality coaching and education he'll get here, I reckon that's probably going to be better than most potential loan spells.

If he does go on loan, I presume there will be a January recall.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 1690 viewsDJR

I agree but, if he does go on loan, I would have thought that it has to be to a footballing side.
Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 10:56 - Jul 29 with 1662 viewsSwansea_Blue

He seems to be developing into a cracking cultured CB. Reads the game very well and makes good decisions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 11:04 - Jul 29 with 1607 viewspointofblue

I think he'll be going out on loan with a January recall. It has to remembered, yes, he looked good yesterday but struggled last week against Stevenage - albeit most players did. He's still learning and I think a loan would be more beneficial for him at this stage than fourth centre back, especially as there's no Papa John games to play him in this year, and our League Cup record is not the best.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 11:30 - Jul 29 with 1455 viewsBigCommon

I really like Baggot. He's a bit of an "inbetweener" for me. Similar to Humphreys. Both need games. But you also feel they might develope well in and around our squad and staff...... Especially with the way we play. It would be difficult to find a perfect loan move for either in the division below, imo.
Thought he played well against Argentina for Indonesia recently. He seems to be quite highly rated by the club. I hope he continues to improve and gets his chance here, at some point.
Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 11:35 - Jul 29 with 1427 viewsBobsthename

On that showing he is much better than Burgess so therefore he has to stay.
Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 12:13 - Jul 29 with 1302 viewsNthQldITFC

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 11:35 - Jul 29 by Bobsthename

On that showing he is much better than Burgess so therefore he has to stay.

Hi Bob.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 12:26 - Jul 29 with 1265 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Not disputing that he still has a lot to learn, but he isn't a kid - he's 21 in October. I remember Burley, Beattie making league debuts at 17. I agree with the post above that it would be hard to find a team in L1 that plays the cultured style we do. On balance, I think we should keep him at the club and give him minutes wherever we can, as he will develop quicker and in our playing style. If he stays as cover he doesn't count as a squad member, so potentially frees up a squad place if we move Edmundson on.

Poll: would you rather

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 12:27 - Jul 29 with 1262 viewsVic

He’s had a few loans now so for me it’s time to keep him and develop him with our players and style. He won’t get any better manager than KM nor a better group of players to learn with. We need a few of these younglings to do what Woolf has done - go on loan and then come back into the team. So having done his loans I’d like to see him stay.

With regards to Hump - he hasn’t been out and played regularly. So I’d loan him out this season.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 12:51 - Jul 29 with 1198 viewsbackwaywhen

The boy certainly has a future in the game , keeps it simple, good passing and vision , strong and tall ….. let’s hope it is with us , could be a future captain .
Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 1055 viewsBobsthename

Compilation video of Baggott's work against Leipzig. on 12:13 - Jul 29 by NthQldITFC

Hi Bob.

Hi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024